EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Sin Cara should be added to AAA though he has not been given a proper name.

Misterioso.

Actually according to promotion for the next AAA taping he is going to be called Mistico (at least for the time being) so that would be his name. FYI, he couldn't be Misterioso, that is an existing wrestler in the game that is the uncle of Misterioso Jr/II

The BDK members listed above are named Nøkken and Milo Schnitzler, not... whatever all that spelling was. Ashley Remington is Dalton Castle if he's in the data.

Dalton is in the game so I am guessing a rename is in order.

As for the spelling of Nokken, that would likely be the name in the game as the Mexican wrestlers with accents are not with the accents.

PWG Spoilers

Kyle O'Reilly is the new PWG World Champion

Remove Kazarian from TNA. Add him and Chris Daniels to ROH. Also rename their tag team, as the Bad Influence name is trademarked by TNA, I think.

Change MVP's gimmick to Evil Boss, raise overness to 75.

Bram's gimmick should be Troublemaker.

Raise reDRagon exp to 40.

Change Veronica Lane's gimmick to Staff Member.

Remove Jesse James and Billy Gunn from The Authority.

Misterioso.

Actually according to promotion for the next AAA taping he is going to be called Mistico (at least for the time being) so that would be his name. FYI, he couldn't be Misterioso, that is an existing wrestler in the game that is the uncle of Misterioso Jr/II

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0525/576362/beyond-the-ring-update/

actually is El Misterioso.

Misterioso.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0525/576362/beyond-the-ring-update/

actually is El Misterioso.

AAA's promotional team disagrees with you.

00034225_00001131_300px.png

As for that "name" it is based off a tweet refering him as a The Mystery Luchadore in gold and silver and not an actual name. So for right now, go by Mistico because that is how AAA is promoting him as. The minute he is actually refered to in AAA results and tv by his new name, then let's rename it to that. Until then it's Mistico NOT El Misterioso

Lower AJ Styles' wage to $80000
Rename Adam Rose's primary finsher name to the Party Foul (impact) and up his overness to 61.
Lower Brock Lesnar's technical to 65.
Lower Chris Jericho's technical to 80.
Lower Christian's technical to 75.
Lower Cody Rhodes' charisma to 82.
Lower JBL's speed to 5 and technical to 15.
Lower Solomon Crowe's charisma to 82.
Lower Titus O'Neill's speed to 19, technical to 23 and up his stiffness to 72.
Lower Bo Dallas' speed to 48, technical to 55 and change his primary finisher name to the BoDog (impact).
Lower William Regal's technical to 83.
Lower Xavier Woods' speed to 70 and technical to 65.
Lower Zack Ryder's speed to 54 and technical to 59.
Lower The Rock's brawling to 72.
Up Bad News Barrett's overness to 80.
Up Batista's speed to 16 and charisma to 88.
Up Bray Wyatt's brawling to 76 and charisma to 94.
Up Randy Orton's charisma to 89.
Up Rob Van Dam's charisma to 85.
Up Ryback's charisma to 81.
Up Rusev's overness to 62.
Up Seth Rollins' charisma to 84.
Up Slate Randall's charisma to 75.
Edited by hippie

They didn't had the right stats. What the fuck are you people bitching so much? I didn't see you coming when that Y2Jfan or other jabronies suggested their stats on the last pages.

Edited by hippie

They didn't had the right stats. What the fuck are you people bitching so much? I didn't see you coming when that Y2Jfan or other jabronies suggested their stats on the last pages.

1. Richkishi can ask you to defend your suggestions.

2. Asking you to defend your suggestions is not bitching.

3. If others aren't asked to defend their suggestions, it must mean that the majority of us agree with said suggestions.

When Y2JFan - to use your example - has made suggestions in this thread, from what I can tell, they tend to be predominantly based on things which are verifiable (this worker's age should be changed, this tag team are no longer together, and so on), or else they are suggestions on workers who are under-represented in the stats; guys on the indies, or from outside North America, who might otherwise be overlooked by anyone working on a stats update.

In suggesting changes of a couple of points for a guy who's on TV every week like Randy Orton, it's not unreasonable to ask for a justification for that, or in changing the stats of someone like William Regal who hasn't had a televised match in months - what has William Regal done recently to make you think that, for a June update, his technique should be lowered from what it was in May? What has Brock Lesnar done since Wrestlemania to suggest that his technique should be lowered for next month?

"They aren't the right stats" isn't an argument; it's all subjective.

And on a wider note, I'd suggest that if you're going to complain about "you people bitching", make sure that the "you people" in question aren't the moderators of this forum.

• Like 3

Getting sick of anybody who comes on this thread and starts picking up fights but they don't do anything for these updates. Why Regal should have technical at 90? He didn't had a match in years and he's 50 years old which means that his prime was 20 years ago.

Offering up subjective stat changes does even less for these updates as people who you suggest "do nothing", it creates what can be seen as unecessary work for the creator, Bill, as a person who has created stat updates for other Ryland games I know full well how a pile of uneccessary changes is annoyiong and soul destroying.

I merely asked why you think these stats should be changed, there must be a reason why you think Batista and Orton are more charasmatic than the stats are currently, if somebody asks you, please justify it.

Your attitude stinks, improve it or you will be gone.

• Like 2

Offering up subjective stat changes does even less for these updates as people who you suggest "do nothing", it creates what can be seen as unecessary work for the creator, Bill, as a person who has created stat updates for other Ryland games I know full well how a pile of uneccessary changes is annoyiong and soul destroying.

I merely asked why you think these stats should be changed, there must be a reason why you think Batista and Orton are more charasmatic than the stats are currently, if somebody asks you, please justify it.

Currently Batista is at 81 and Daniel Bryan is at 86. How do you explain that? Batista is one of the most charismatic guys in the roster and of all time and if he wasn't then he wouldn't have been the most over guy in 2005 and draw huge gates. Why should Bryan be 5 points above him? Because he's a overrated indy darling? If I think about it then 88 is still too low for Batista. Orton is more charismatic than Bryan too.

Your attitude stinks as long as you're not a donator. There are many donators that have shitty troll attitudes but I don't see you or any other mod saying how their attitude stinks.

Regal hasn't had a match for years..? Uhh.. shh.

when did Regal had a match? 2-3 years ago against another indy darling by the name of Dean Ambrose? He's no where near the 90 technical stat.

Edited by hippie

You mean November? Against Cesaro? Which was one of the best matches of the year?

Regal should have 110 for technical because what he doesn't know about wrestling isn't worth knowing.

If you want to talk about attitude problems, the donators aren't the ones telling people to "shut the fuck up", that's you. And the donators aren't the ones asking you to justify yourself, the moderators are.

He didn't had a match in years and he's 50 years old which means that his prime was 20 years ago.

None of these things are true.

Like Gazz said, Regal's last match was against Cesaro in November, and was one of the best matches I've seen in years. Your "prime" doesn't mean "when you were 30". I'd argue that in his last match Regal was as good, if not better than he's ever been.

As for Batista's charisma, has he cut a good, let alone great, promo since he returned? Hell, in most Evolution segments he's lucky to even get the mic. When I saw him last week he even joked that having a live mic in his hand is his worst nightmare. He might have been charismatic enough in 2005 to justify increasing his charisma stat. But it's not 2005.

• Like 2

Currently Batista is at 81 and Daniel Bryan is at 86. How do you explain that? Batista is one of the most charismatic guys in the roster and of all time and if he wasn't then he wouldn't have been the most over guy in 2005 and draw huge gates. Why should Bryan be 5 points above him? Because he's a overrated indy darling? If I think about it then 88 is still too low for Batista. Orton is more charismatic than Bryan too.

Your attitude stinks as long as you're not a donator. There are many donators that have shitty troll attitudes but I don't see you or any other mod saying how their attitude stinks.

Regal hasn't had a match for years..? Uhh.. shh.

when did Regal had a match? 2-3 years ago against another indy darling by the name of Dean Ambrose? He's no where near the 90 technical stat.

Others have covered many of the points, however, every month we go through this donator vs non-donator mentality, it's a complex you have, not that they have, it never comes up with any of the doantors going "This i wrong because yo uare not a donator" Yet some non-donators bring up that they feel like they are being targetted, maybe you should focus on the whys rather than the whos. This is your last chance, next time you pull any kind of petulant, child-like stunts like you have been doing You will be having some time off.

• Like 5