Gotham

brenchill

I have to say, as bad as this show can be, Selina, Jim, Bullock and Penguin are all about as perfectly cast as they could have been.

I don't really have a problem with Bruce like a lot of people do, and I honestly blame Alfred more on the writer than the actor in this case as it seems to be what the writing is pushing him to be.

I thought last night's episode was better than some of the others one have been although I think they're trying to make thing too convoluted for their own good. At least we can pretty much tell that in the end Penguin is playing them all. Victor Zasz was pretty damn creepy.

I thought it was again an improvement, a better episode than the first 6. It's all coming together, and I'm starting to get interested. The way it's done is still very campy, and that's why I think it's turning people off, because it's not full camp mode and they're still trying to be a bit serious about it. Plus some of the acting is really bad (Bruce, the girl Falcone likes, Barbara especially).

The theory I think is right is that Penguin has feelings for Jim Gordon, and that's why he's putting so much faith in him. If you remember in the pilot, Gordon stepped up for the Penguin, tried to get Fish's men to stop beating him.

The theory I think is right is that Penguin has feelings for Jim Gordon, and that's why he's putting so much faith in him. If you remember in the pilot, Gordon stepped up for the Penguin, tried to get Fish's men to stop beating him.

Is Penguin gay? Seems weird considering Penguins like fish.

I'll see myself out.

• Like 2

I feel it's finding some of its footing. The episode ending with Penguin revealing he was alive was pretty good, and unsurprisingly lacked the awful Fish Mooney. Dreading watching the next one though as it's about Bruce going back to school.

That's the episode where they start to add some character to Alfred so that's worth it.

• Like 1