The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

• Admin

Sky Sports sources understand that Steven Caulker is having a medical at Queens Park Rangers.

Michel Vorm has agreed personal terms over a move to Tottenham.

Sky Sports sources understand that Tottenham midfielder Gylfi Sigurdsson is having a medical at Swansea right now ahead of a £10million move. It is understood that he will complete his transfer tomorrow morning.

• Admin

Manchester United forward Bebe has confirmed to O Jogo he is set to join Benfica after impressing on loan at Pacos de Ferreira last season.

Liverpool look set to beat Arsenal to the signing of Atletico Madrid right-back Javier Manquillo, according to reports in Spain.

• Admin

Jose Campana has left Crystal Palace to join Sampdoria.   Bloody hell, Bale, Ronaldo, and Rodriguez combined (£226m) cost more than Ajax have spent since they were founded in 1900. I know inflation and all that, but still. 

Jose Campana has left Crystal Palace to join Sampdoria. Bloody hell, Bale, Ronaldo, and Rodriguez combined (£226m) cost more than Ajax have spent since they were founded in 1900. I know inflation and all that, but still.

BREAKING: #lcfc are delighted to confirm the signing of Leonardo Ulloa on a four-year deal. #UlloaLCFC pic.twitter.com/nlaLUj1Ogk

— Leicester City (@OfficialFOXES)

July 22, 2014
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I signed him on FM once! He was alright.

Emyr Wyn Huws?

Is he meant to be named after Emlyn Hughes and his parents were just creative?