The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

South American football expert Tim Vickery claims that Liverpool are lining up a 'big name' signing to replace Luis Suarez, and it isn't Falcao. Could be the Edinson Cavani links again, but I'm gonna suggest it's Angel Di Maria. Must be some reason his PSG move fell through.

South American football expert Tim Vickery claims that Liverpool are lining up a 'big name' signing to replace Luis Suarez, and it isn't Falcao. Could be the Edinson Cavani links again, but I'm gonna suggest it's Angel Di Maria. Must be some reason his PSG move fell through.

Is the PSG part serious?

• Like 1

Is the PSG part serious?

Serious in what way?

Paris is a fucking shithole.

And I wasn't saying he's turned down PSG for Liverpool, I'm saying it's the move that makes the most sense now that the deal has collapsed.

Really? United are the other option if reports are to be believed and if the two both fell through there's more chance he'd stay at Madrid considering Ancelotti seemingly wants him to stick around. Can't for one minute see you paying the massive fee Madrid are asking for or the massive wages he's asking for. Hasn't been a single link with him to Liverpool.

Paris is a fucking shithole.

And I wasn't saying he's turned down PSG for Liverpool, I'm saying it's the move that makes the most sense now that the deal has collapsed.

Really? United are the other option if reports are to be believed and if the two both fell through there's more chance he'd stay at Madrid considering Ancelotti seemingly wants him to stick around. Can't for one minute see you paying the massive fee Madrid are asking for or the massive wages he's asking for. Hasn't been a single link with him to Liverpool.

I don't even know where to begin with this. Everyone United are chasing cannot distance themselves quickly enough, there's no way both he and Isco are sticking around with Kroos and James coming in, the reported signing is £65m so it's gonna be a huge name, and Rickie Lambert practically had his foot in Melwood before any of the press (friendly journos included) caught wind of it.