The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

Going to need a miracle to make fourth. Two poor performances and if United win we could be 8 points behind them and we could be 7th after the weekend. Shows how tight it has been this season.

Our season now is pretty much try to win the FA Cup and pray that United lose two/three games, Southampton and Tottenham drop points and we win all our remaining games. Gotta aim for 5th and an FA cup win.

It seems no coincidence that the minute Kolo Toure comes back and starts being mental that Mingolet also turns to shit again.

Also this team misses Lucas.

Lucas is playing isn't he?

They could do better than to play Lucas

I mean anything to get him off EWB but still......

• Like 1

Diego Costa has recovered from injury enough to be on the Chelsea bench, but it's Loic Remy who starts up front for the Blues today. Given that Remy has tended to score nearly every time he plays, I haven't a problem with this.

I am annoyed on behalf of my fantasy team, though. :shifty:

Chelsea team v Stoke (4-2-3-1): Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Remy. #CFC

Chelsea subs: Cech, Zouma, Filipe Luis, Ramires, Cuadrado, Drogba, Diego Costa. #CFC

Another mistake from De Gea today. Let's hope they're out of his system now ahead of the 3 huge games coming up.

Not the best performance, and should have been out of sight before Villa got a look in. Still, two for Herrera and a 3-1 win (it seems), and 8 clear of Liverpool. Can't argue.

It still went through his arms. He was positioned well enough for it, a bit like today. There was another earlier in the season that a few of us said "mistake" and you defended it, so I guess we can agree to disagree. I suppose it's the standard he's set for himself now.