The Barclays Premier League Thread 2014/2015

brenchill

"Footballers are creatures of habit and for as long as I can remember at United, it was a ritual that we had low-fat chips the night before a game," Ferdinand said in extracts published by the Sun. "We loved our chips."

"But Moyes comes in and, after his first week, he says we can’t have chips any more.

"We weren’t eating badly. In fact, you’d struggle to find a more professional bunch of players than the ones at Manchester United in the summer of 2013.

"Then suddenly, for no good reason we could see, it was “no chips”. It’s not something to go to the barricades over. But all the lads were pissed off.

"And guess what happened after Moyes left and Ryan Giggs took over?

"Moyes has been gone about 20 minutes, we’re on the bikes warming up for the first training session without him and one of the lads says: 'You know what? We’ve got to get onto Giggsy. We’ve got to get him to get us our f***ing chips back.'"

No, not his chips, anything but Rio's chips :crying:

• Like 2

"Footballers are creatures of habit and for as long as I can remember at United, it was a ritual that we had low-fat chips the night before a game," Ferdinand said in extracts published by the Sun. "We loved our chips."

"But Moyes comes in and, after his first week, he says we cant have chips any more.

"We werent eating badly. In fact, youd struggle to find a more professional bunch of players than the ones at Manchester United in the summer of 2013.

"Then suddenly, for no good reason we could see, it was no chips. Its not something to go to the barricades over. But all the lads were pissed off.

"And guess what happened after Moyes left and Ryan Giggs took over?

"Moyes has been gone about 20 minutes, were on the bikes warming up for the first training session without him and one of the lads says: 'You know what? Weve got to get onto Giggsy. Weve got to get him to get us our f***ing chips back.'"

No, not his chips, anything but Rio's chips :crying:

I reckon 'one of the lads' is code for Wayne Rooney.

David Moyes, history's greatest monster.

Pardew apparently took training as normal this morning, which is fucking astounding.

I can't believe we actually train, given the performances on the pitch.