Football trivia

2. is Michele Padovano, again, purely known due to playing every iteration of Championship Manager ever.

Someone on Reddit a few days ago was talking about how a lot of Premier League players seem to all merge into one and you see a lad score a goal and you think he must be a youth product with a couple of games under his belt, so you google him and it turns out he's an experienced international signed for 8 figures in the summer, yet they could name the entire 1995/96 Southampton first XI.

I'm the same, between Championship Manager and Pannini stickerbooks, I reckon I could name more players from 1995/96 than I could 2019/20. I only know half the current day players because of FantasyPL.

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Gazz said:

I'm the same, between Championship Manager and Pannini stickerbooks, I reckon I could name more players from 1995/96 than I could 2019/20. I only know half the current day players because of FantasyPL.

This happens to me as well and FM and panini stickerbooks definitely helped but in my case I'm just not obsessed anymore.

I do random sporcle quizzes now and then and I remember once doing one where you were supposed to name the starters of all EPL Champions League teams since the beggining and I basically went from naming literally everyone in the 90s to not remembering half of the teams around 2015/16 which was basically last week.

1 hour ago, Lineker said:

Eric Djemba-Djemba!

Correct!

Gone for a question this time:

Who are the two people to have won the World Cup as a player and as a manager