TEW2013: Real World Update: June 2014

Big thanks to everyone who helped with the updates, i tried to get CHIRAKA right as best as possible, hopefully you guys like it, plus it has all the normal roster/title changes.

hope you enjoy

This is the June Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m983fky2c9m9hc7/TEW2013+June2014.rar

Brand NEW PicPack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/is07l8i959iq5a5/TEW2013+JunePicPack.rar

Brand NEW People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4abndbnrwtix2o7/TEW2013+JunePeople.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info//

How to install a mod

Here is the overness guide again for anyone that requests card position changes, use the guide.

A* = Surpasses wrestling/megastar, headliner in any company. You'll be lucky to get more than one of these per generation
A = Huge star, headliner in any company. These are the top guys
B+ = Big name star, headliner in any company
B = Big name star, main eventer at National, headliner in cult level, This is where WWE's second tier of top guys sit for the most part.
C+ = uppercarder in National, main eventer in cult
C = For the WWE this is still the upper end of the midcard, for a cult level company this is still higher than their own actual popularity a lot of the time
C- = Midcard in a National level company for the most part, main event level for cults and strong headliners for smaller indy companies
D+ = Midcarder for the WWE, starting to get down to the level where even they can't push comedy people past for long. Still pretty good level for guys in TNA, along with various other WWE castoffs
D = Getting towards the undercard for the WWE nad hitting the TNA midcard, I doubt there are any indy stars hitting this range just now
D- = National level undercarders, cult level lower midcardersAt the indy level, getting to this means you are pretty much the king of the indy scene
E+/E/E- = Most talented indy guys that have been wrestling for years, various cast offs from the WWE who never made it very far

Feel Free to suggest Stats/Overness changes and sorry if i missed anything out

Great update! :)

Remove Marshall and Ross Von Erich's contracts with Noah

Add The Yellow Dog as an alter ego for Jaysin Strife. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Masked Luchadore, New Mask: Weak

Add Blackjack Mulligan as an alter ego for Robert Windham. Promotion used: WWE, Usage: 90%, Gimmick: Legend

Change Chris Chavis' alter ego Tatanka promotion used to WWE

Make Boogalou's default babyface and heel gimmick to Gangsta

Change Mark Canterbury's default heel gimmick to Hillbilly

Change Mark Henry's default heel gimmick to World's Strongest

Add Phineas I. Godwinn as an alter ego for Dennis Knight. Usage: 50%, Promotion used: WWE, Gimmick: Hillbilly

Add Henry O. Godwinn as an alter ego for Mark Canterbury. Usage: 75%, Promotion used: WWE. Gimmick: Hillbilly

Check active in British Isles for Sean Waltman

Check active in British Isles for Scott Taylor

Change Pelle Primeau's deafult babyface gimmick to Underdog

*EDIT*

Change Natsuki*Taiyo to a retired wrestler

Check active in USA for Men's Teioh

Check active in the USA for The Great Kabuki

Check active in the USA for Aja Kong

Check active in the USA for Super Shiisa

Check active in the USA and Canada for Katsuhiko Nakajima

Check active in USA for Ultimate Spider Jr.

Check active in USA for Atsushi Katoge

Check active in USA for Daisuke Harada

Check active in USA for Daisuke Sekimoto

Check active in Mexico for Matt Jackson

Check active in Mexico for Nick Jackson

Check active in USA for Meiko Satomura

Check active in USA for Command Bolshoi

Check active in USA for Kaori Yoneyama

Check active in USA for Tsubasa Kuragaki

Check active in USA for Takoyakida

Check active in USA for Tadasuke

Change Cary Silken's Born to November 1956 and debut to November 2001

Change The Blue Meanie's default heel gimmick to Putz

Add alter ego Skayde to Jorge Rivera. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Tecnico, Mask: New Mask - Medium

Add alter ego The Metal Master to Chad Collyer. Usage: 50%, Promotion used: OVW, Mask: New Mask - Weak.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Thanks for the update.

Chikara still needs a lot of work. I personally think they deserve a E+ popularity in the Mid West and Great Lakes as well.

Also they should have a ppv deal with smart mark video.

And I miss a lot of the flood members. The whole BDK is missing as a stable.

- Estrellita should be an active wrestler (luchadore)

- Haruka Matsuo should be an active wrestler(japanese junior) (she returned in April 2014)

- Hiroka should be a retired wrestler (and based in Mexico)

Have you ever considered adding World Wonder Stardom?

It is one of the top (if not the top) joshi promotions right now

Most of their roster should already be in the data

Have you ever considered adding World Wonder Stardom?

It is one of the top (if not the top) joshi promotions right now

Most of their roster should already be in the data

I guess you know what I'm going to say, I'm sure at least 90-100% of their roster can be found.

Chikara:

3.0 (Scott Parker and Shane Matthews) should be faces. I'd give Scott a "Fun Babyface" gimmick and for Shane I'd say "Hyperactive Talker."

The Batiri (Obariyon and Kodama) should be faces. I'd give them both "Forced Face" gimmicks.

Kobald can be set to either a retired wrestler or left the business.

Nokken and 17 should both be masked. I'd set the prestige to 0.

17 should be a heel.

Now, about a third of the wrestlers seem to have a gimmick of either "Masked Luchador" or "Masked Wrestler." Here's my suggestions for those people:

17 - Wrestling Machine

Arctic Rescue Ant - Copy Cat

combatANT - Outsider

deviANT - Outsider

Fire Ant - High Energy

Green Ant - Old School Face

Jigsaw - Turncoat

Missile Assault Ant - Copy Cat

Orbit Adventure Ant - Copy Cat

Soldier Ant - Bitter Company Veteran

The Shard - Outsider

Also, Chikara should own the Wrestle Factory dojo.

Also also, I think we need to bump up Robert Evan's wrestling stats. He's listed as being a "weak" in-ring talent while he can definitely work a decent match. I don't have any specific suggestions, but I think he should have "average" in-ring stats.

Also also also, while the Young Lions Cup is a tournament, the cup itself is defended throughout the year as a singles title. So, I'd change it from being an annual tournament set in January to being a regular title.

• Like 1

Also also also also, Worker Ant is not in the company. He can be let go and replaced with Worker Ant II.

And one more for tonight -- add Gavin Loudspeaker either with the gimmick "Rock Star" or, more boringly, "Staff Member."

Mike Quackenbush should be a Authority figure

edit: and smartmarkvideo should be internationally avaible - just like they are. I'm from Germany and I always watch via Smartmarkvideo

Edited by Marsl

Rename Green Ant to Silver Ant. Add Green Ant as an alter ego. Promotion used: Chikara, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Blue Chipper. Mask: Medium

Change Pinkie Sanchez's alter ego Carpenter Ant promotion used to CHIKARA. Change Carpenter Ant's gimmick to Masked Luchadore

Change Stigma's alter ego Shane Storm's promotion used to CHIKARA

Change Icarus' alter ego Inchabod Slayne's promotion used to CHIKARA

Change UltraMantis Black's alter ego UltraMantis' promotion used to CHIKARA

Change Worker Ant II's alter ego assailANT's promotion used to CHIKARA

Change Vin Gerard's alter ego Equinox promotion used to CHIKARA

Change Jimmy Olsen's alter ego Equinox II promotion used to CHIKARA

Change Ron Waterman's status to Out of the Business

Change Masahiro Chono's default babyface and heel gimmick to Legend

Add Alter Ego Colin Olsen to Colin Delaney. Promotion used: CHIKARA, Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Arrogant

Add Alter Ego Hieracon to Jonathan Gresham. Promotion used: CHIKARA, Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Fun Babyface, Mask: New Mask - Weak

Add Vokador as an alter ego for Tim Donst. Promotion used: CHIKARA, Usage: 10%, Gimmick: Mysterious. Mask: New Mask - Weak

Change Jonathan Gresham's default babyface and heel gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Theodore Long's WWE gimmick to Staff Member

Make Steve Mack's default babyface and heel gimmick Gangsta

Add Alter Ego Monsta Mac to Steve Mack. Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Gangsta.

Edited by Y2JFan111

- Sayaka Obihiro should be set to active wrestler (contract with DDT & K-Dojo & Stardom [if you add the Promotion])

- change Shantelle Taylors Status "Based In" to British Isles

- Toshie Uematsu works as a trainer for WAVE (give her a contract with WAVE as road agent or create the WAVE dojo and set her as head trainer)

- Lady Apache should be set to active wrestler

I disagree with Silver Ant's gimmick being "Blue Chipper;" didn't the name change have to do entirely with getting away from his image as a "green" or inexperienced wrestler?

I meant for the Green Ant alter ego, not Silver Ant. Silver Ant's gimmick should be Old School Face, as suggested above

ok cheers for the feedback so far, i will fix up Chikara, just wanted to say i only watch WWE/TNA/NXT so it is worth pointing out peoples gimmicks/overness/stats that need changing

regarding a couple of people in WWE, need opinions on the following:

Brad Maddox: now he is fired as RAW GM, should i make him a active wrestler? and possibly move down to NXT for now?

Joey Styles: Hasnt been an announcer now since 2008, works as Digital media content director, so for the game should i set Personality as main role?

Theodore Long: is he still in the WWE?

Listing some major CHIKARA stuff below;

I don't know if the CHIKARA roster should be huge for this update with The Flood storyline, but I do notice some workers not present that were on the return show and advertised for future shows that aren't listed on the roster like

Ashley Remmington

Sinn Bohdi

Qefka the Quiet

Oliver Grimsley

Dr. Cube

JAKA

Oleg

Sidney Bakabella

Devistation Corporation

The Baltic Seige

etc. etc.

Also, I do believe Vin Gerard works as some sort of a staff member for CHIKARA as hinted by Leonard F. Chikarason outside the building at "You Only Live Twice".

Drew Gulak is Soldier Ant. I don't know if an alter ego should be made for him. John Silver is The Shard and Kyle Matthews is 17.

The Wrecking Crew should be a stable in CHIKARA with Sidney Bakabella, Oleg The Usurper, JAKA, Max Smashmaster, Flex Rumblecrunch, and Blaster McMassive. The Odditorium should be a stable with Sinn Bohdi, Oliver Gimsley and Qefka the Quiet.

deviAnt should actually be in the Colony: Xtreme Force stable instead of Gekido.

Kayfabe wise, Robbie Ellis is the new CHIKARA owner and did appear with Shayne Hawke. I don't know if that would qualify both as being added the roster of sort.

• Like 1

I've not heard anything about Vin working for CHIKARA in any capacity - I know he's still friends with LFC, and has worked with him on podcasts and whatnot, but mostly he's out of the wrestling business altogether and just works on his marketing work.

I'd add Robbie Ellis as an authority figure, but not sure about Shayne Hawke - no idea if that was a one-off or not.

deviANT's an odd one in that he's the de facto leader of the X-Treme Force, but he also tagged with 17 as GEKIDO on the iPPV. He represents both. I'd probably keep him with GEKIDO for ease's sake, and maybe assign him as a manager to all of X-Treme Force or something like that?

As for the spoilers...

Is there any confirmation that 17 is Kyle Matthews? I've only seen it referred to once, and even then just as a rumour. I can see the similarity, so I wouldn't be surprised, but I've not seen confirmation anywhere.

As for other identities that I don't mind divulging (don't know if the other "identities" are in the database or not...

Sidney Bakabella is Joey Eastman

Flex Rumblecrunch is Sean Burke

Max Smashmaster is Sebastian Reese

CHIKARA gets confusing, as there are some alter-egos that could conceivably be played by anyone, some that are consistently played by somebody already on the roster (which is something TEW can't really replicate). I've always been fond of keeping a degree of kayfabe for CHIKARA workers and including some of the masked guys even if their unmasked alter ego already exists in the data. If only because people sometimes get these things wrong - I know there's at least one gimmick I thought was definitely a certain guy until they were both in the ring at the same time, and there's plenty of people online who'll try and tell you that Kobald is Hydra, amongst others.