-Aaron Aguilera (heel)
-Hardcore Holly (face)
-Joey Ryan (heel)
-Matt Hardy (heel)*
-Michael Bennett (heel)
-Reby Sky (heel)*
-Tommaso Ciampa (face)
-Junior Fatu (face) - rename Rikishi

*Or in their case, just don't remove them. They weren't on the NY and PA shows, and when I did my last post I totally forgot they were booked for CA.

-Tick Announcer for Danny Doring.

Also, FWE itself suddenly announced last week that they're returning in October for new shows, so on the whole company conversion thing, nevermind.

I thought someone would of said it by now but I'm pretty sure Matt Hardy and Tommy Dreamer are back with TNA, I think Tommy is already in on the game but add Matt on an Open deal since someone said he's still working for HOH

- As noted earlier, Chris Jericho talked about his backstage WWE incident with Bill Goldberg that happened years ago during his one man show in the UK last week. Jericho confronted Goldberg after hearing some comments that Goldberg had made and said that he put him in a headlock that Goldberg couldn't get out. Goldberg was asked about the story on Twitter, and Goldberg noted that Jericho was "on crack." Jericho took to his Twitter to clear the air and wrote:

"Let's settle this once & for all. @Goldberg is my bro & I have nothing but respect. Everybody trying to stir the s--t can piss off, ya dig?"

Read more at http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2014/0617/577119/chris-jericho-on-goldberg-report/#ewhoSjkOujDDZ0AD.99

Remove Jericho's hate relation with Goldberg.

• Like 1

-Raise Headhunter B's brawl to 64.

-Raise Fabi Apache's brawl to 57, speed to 72, and technical to 74. Raise her wages to 20k. Rename her (and tag teams) to Faby Apache.

-Raise Mari Apache's brawl to 69 and technical to 66. Raise her wages to 20k.
-Raise LuFisto's wages to 18k.

-Raise Mio Shirai's brawl to 74, speed to 62, technical to 59, stiffness to 55, selling to 66, overness to 34, and charisma to 69.

-Raise Io Shirai's overness to 34.

-Raise Sendai Sachiko's brawl to 66, speed to 52, technical to 54, stiffness to 47, and charisma to 55. Change her primary finisher to Bridging German Suplex (Impact).

-Raise Dr. Wagner Jr.'s brawl to 68. Check SS Look.

-Raise L.A. Par-K's brawl to 69. I'd argue he has some of the best physical charisma of all time, well deserving of the high 80s-early 90s range.

Edited by KrisClassic

-Raise Headhunter B's brawl to 64.

-Raise Fabi Apache's brawl to 57, speed to 72, and technical to 74. Raise her wages to 20k. Rename her (and tag teams) to Faby Apache.

-Raise Mari Apache's brawl to 69 and technical to 66. Raise her wages to 20k.

-Raise LuFisto's wages to 18k.

-Raise Mio Shirai's brawl to 74, speed to 62, technical to 59, stiffness to 55, selling to 66, overness to 34, and charisma to 69.

-Raise Io Shirai's overness to 34.

-Raise Sendai Sachiko's brawl to 66, speed to 52, technical to 54, stiffness to 47, and charisma to 55. Change her primary finisher to Bridging German Suplex (Impact).

-Raise Dr. Wagner Jr.'s brawl to 68. Check SS Look.

-Raise L.A. Par-K's brawl to 69. I'd argue he has some of the best physical charisma of all time, well deserving of the high 80s-early 90s range.

Fabi/Faby Apache is fine as is at brawl, she isn't that good in that aspect.

Mari could be fine at 60 technical.

Are Io and Mio Shirai over enough in the playable section of the game to be 34? I think the most they did was slight wrestling in Mexico (one or two lone AAA shows and several IWRG shows) and I think one did JoshiMania.

I wouldn't argue L.A. Par-K's physical charisma but his mic work would be lost in America and Canada which I why I'd settle at 85 TOPS. In WCW I loved him for his look and physical charisma but I wouldn't say he should be in the top 10% of total charisma.

Faby is solid in brawling (kicks count as brawling), worth a rating of 57. And Mari is a very good Lucha-style technical wrestler. And I'd argue that if any womens company brought in either of the Shirais that they wouldn't come in as lower mid cards, it would be a pretty relevant acquisition.

Also you're factoring his mic work in the USA and Canada, but EWR is a simulator for all of North America, including Canada as well. "Speaks" and charisma isn't only in reference to English.

Faby is solid in brawling (kicks count as brawling), worth a rating of 57. And Mari is a very good Lucha-style technical wrestler. And I'd argue that if any womens company brought in either of the Shirais that they wouldn't come in as lower mid cards, it would be a pretty relevant acquisition.

Also you're factoring his mic work in the USA and Canada, but EWR is a simulator for all of North America, including Canada as well. "Speaks" and charisma isn't only in reference to English.

I am factoring in mic work because in EWR mic work IS a part of charisma. He speaks Spanish which is only applicable in Mexico and parts of America, NOT Canada. Canada and America are English based. Here's what guide says.

A worker's charisma is an innate skill that covers his microphone skills, his facial expressions, his body language, his mannerisms, etc. Therefore, a wrestler with good charisma will be able to produce great interviews, and make memorable angles, and generally get the crowd going. Examples of charismatic wrestlers would be Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle or Al Snow.

In 2/3rds of the playable section of the game, he would be eh on microphone skills. It's not like TEW where they are two different things.

I like the Apache's work but I wouldn't say they are THAT good.

As for the Shirais, just because they would be brought in at that role, don't mean they would be THAT over. In the game you can have them in that role but at an overness that is near the ideal position (over or under say 5 points.)

Edited by mkpunk
  • Like 1

Mpunk we'll have to agree to disagree.

-Switch Darius Carter's brawl and speed. Raise his stiffness to 72, selling to 64, and charisma to 74. Check Fonz Factor.
-Lower Homicide's brawl to 73, speed to 68, and his stiffness to 61.
-Raise Da Hit Squad's experience to 65.
-Raise Outlaw Inc.'s experience to 20.
-Raise The SAT IV's experience to 100. Change the finisher to Spanish Fly.