WWE 2k15

The Buscher

This tired/low stamina Pedigree/Sweet Chin Music look great.

That was rad in theory, but the animations were jaaannkkyyy as fuck. :( Like, a few frames were missing and it looked like Shawn's Sweet Chin Music was a glancing blow that caught Triple H's chest. And it didn't look like some rad product of organic ganeplay because they're exhausted. It looked glitched. Ugh. I still dunno what to think of this game. The exclusions hurt it a lot. But I want it to be good. And one minute it looks awesome. The next it looks like ass.

http://i.imgur.com/66t2mC7

"Hey Vince, don't you think it is absolutely shameless that you guys have cut so much shit from his game, but you kept me in?"

*Vince shakes his head*

Wait, that's Vince? Okay, Vince in last gen looks a lot better in comparison to that.

I love how Cena reacts in that Magic CM Punk GIF. What the hell is that?

I think it's meant to be the ref takes the belt from Cena and gives it to Punk but the ref is glitching but the belt animation is seperate and still working.

Yeah, it's a recreation of the Punk/cena match that ended in a double pin. Cena thought he won instead of it being a draw.

So ladder matches are in this game. They just have to be for a title. Which makes sense. Considering you have to climb the ladder to grab the title.

No way really? I always thought the ladder was used to change the lightbulbs in the lighting rig

If you vacate the title you can do a title match for the vacant championship, but you can't have a straight up regular ladder match with no title on the line.

How often do you see a ladder match with no title on the line exactly?

Edited by Brody
  • Like 1

If you vacate the title you can do a title match for the vacant championship, but you can't have a straight up regular ladder match with no title on the line.

How often do you see a ladder match with no title on the line exactly?

I can't remember the last ladder match that didn't have a championship/reward of sorts on the line.

• Like 1