WWE 2k15

The Buscher

I just got on NXT, so far I'm really digging mycareer. My PSN is ArmageddonClock if you want Drake Quinn or Tommy Omega to potentially show up.

I've been promoted to Superstars in My Career, yet my overall is only 65. I feel like I'm going to be destroyed in every match because my overall is so much lower than anyone I'm going to face...

I just carried on defending my title when I got to Superstars. Beat Ray Rich to defend my belt or get killed in about 4 moves by Ryback seemed like an easy choice to make.

Am I the only one who thinks that Rusevs character model is horrible? His armes are too big and his chest and stomach is way to tiny. Was this supposed to look this way?

And the CaS mode is a joke. That texture thing can't make up for the restrictions when it comes to face and body morphing as well as all the clothing, designs and accessoires that aren't there anymore.

And this chain wrestling feature has to be the most anoying game play mechanic in a wrestling game ever. So glad that you can turn it off.

Edited by Hellraiser

How do they always get Booker T wrong? Booker T's skin colour, at least, is right this year... and he doesn't look as awful as he used to... but he still looks nothing like Booker T. It's quite ridiculous.

Also, Dean Ambrose looks like French Stewart.

• Like 1

Oh man, I used a suicide dive in the Performance Center and when I was outside the ring I realized I was able to attack Bill DeMott, who, even then as I was beating the shit out of him, asked me if I "really thought the WWE Universe wanted to see that?"

• Like 13

The CAW limitations are tough to work around. I've accepted that I won't be able to get people just right so settling for close approximations for my own use rather than sharing around. Even fairly straight forward ones are hard. The aforementioned Dave Mastiff was hard to body morph into a human cannonball and the lack of a long beard and body hair meant even his simple form I just couldn't get it to look like him.

I'm sure with time people will find a way of working around them but I just can't get around the reduced options at the moment. It probably explains why most of the creations online aren't that good and why there seems to be more random CAWs then actual wrestlers so far.

Played a little today before quickly going back to GTAV. Got a few exhibition matches and a couple of universe matches in though.

On the whole it feels a lot sturdier. I like the chain wrestling mini game and the mechanics of striking and grappling. My biggest gripe though is with the pinning system, which is awful and impossible to judge on your first few matches. Same with blocking, they've basically made it a game of trial and error until you can figure out exactly when to go with the prompt. Based on my few games I'm guessing if the prompt is only up for a second you can only counter in a .2 second gap, with either side of it being too early or too late. It just feels like they've made it too hard for the sake of it, which is why I bailed pretty quickly, I cannot be bothered learning how to play when I've got a better game that won't just frustrate me.

The CAW limitations are tough to work around. I've accepted that I won't be able to get people just right so settling for close approximations for my own use rather than sharing around. Even fairly straight forward ones are hard. The aforementioned Dave Mastiff was hard to body morph into a human cannonball and the lack of a long beard and body hair meant even his simple form I just couldn't get it to look like him.

I'm sure with time people will find a way of working around them but I just can't get around the reduced options at the moment. It probably explains why most of the creations online aren't that good and why there seems to be more random CAWs then actual wrestlers so far.

To be fair they aren't all bad. I'm playing on PS4 and there is a pretty sweet looking Scott Hall/Razor Ramon Caw. As long as you don't zoom in on his face. In the pic they used for his face texture he is smirking so the mouth texture doesn't line up with the actual mouth of the caw and his trademark lock is part of the texture as well since they removed the Hall haircut. But he is nevertheless the best Scott Hall Caw I've ever seen.

Oh man, I used a suicide dive in the Performance Center and when I was outside the ring I realized I was able to attack Bill DeMott, who, even then as I was beating the shit out of him, asked me if I "really thought the WWE Universe wanted to see that?"

That almost makes up for all the omissions.
  • Like 1

I have sucked at breaking pinfalls since I can't remember when. So if it's any harder I'm in a lot of trouble. :P

It is :(

:(

I couldn't break pins in WWE '12 and I'm pretty sure I couldn't in the version before either. :(

For anyone trying to make Career Mode last as long as possible, here's a word of advice (and a spoiler on the ending of the mode in turn)

Don't win the WWE Title. 2k has said career mode last 15 years, but evidently that's only the maximum amount of time it can last. Now that people have had the game for a few days its being said that you retire as soon as you win the WWE Title. You don't even get to have a title reign. How dumb.

That's lame, if true.

Also, how the fuck does someone break their R1 button?

Judging by the amount of threads on it lately, I'd say the chances are good it involves his penis somehow.

Has anyone tried giving a superstar Rusev's entrance motion? It starts playing Sami Zayn's theme about five seconds into it. It's bizarre.

President Putin is a huge fan of Sami Zayn.
  • Like 1

I don't get this. I get the shit kicked out of me constantly. Like it's not even close most matches

In Career or in general?

Also, I keep finding glitches and it's really annoying. This time, still in create-an-entrance, themes don't play if they are used with The Usos entrance motion. Urgh.