WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Do wrestlers still have solid blocks of hair in games?

No, but they still didn't necessarily look all that great in the later games. The hair at least had/has physics by WWE '12/'13/2k14 (they're basically the same game).

On that note, I'm worried that they haven't shown evidence of anyone with actual hair yet. Yeah, it was cool to see how Cena, Orton, Cesaro, and Goldust look, but none of those guys have much in the way of head or facial hair to render. Makes me worried we're gonna be getting weird-looking hair for the nicely-scanned models.

You always judge WWE games by Triple H's hair and entrance. Or at least you did.. but I guess we'll probably still get 4 versions of him so we'll be good still.

All of my favourite RustleMania moments come from Matt's fascination with Triple H's hair.

• Like 2

It would be exciting if this weren't coming off the heels of THQ's last two spectacular death-whimper entries into the series. Mystery-box marketing is fine when a series has a reputation for being great, but when the last two games in the series have been effectively held together with paper clips, chewing gum, and the grace of God (I mean for fuck's sake, WWE '13 never had its no two-count glitch fixed and WWE '14 didn't change the special referee replacement animation to account for the fact that John Laurinaitis' character model was no longer in the game)... it begins to inspire more dread than it does anticipation.

Edited by tenaciousg