WWE 2k15

The Buscher

#WWE2K15 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One has a new release date of November 18, November 21 Internationally. Details: http://2kgam.es/1DeRgcR

via the WWE 2K games twitter that I can't work out how to embed into here.

So it's releasing on the same week as GTA V, LittleBigPlanet 3, Far Cry 4 and Dragon Age Inquisition.

Well I've already got Far Cry 4 preordered, so there goes my interest in this for now. With FIFA, Shadow of Mordor, and that, I don't have need for another for the time being. Might pick up the special edition that comes with all the DLC in January if the reviews are good enough.

HBK in the jeans and cowboy boots was a great attire, I hope you can play as that in other modes as well.

Other than that, I don't know if I'm more frustrated or more optimistic that it's getting pushed back. On one hand, I want the best game that they can deliver. On the other, it's kind of worrying that there's any sort of issue that's going to push it back. Any chance it has to o with the Punk thing?

It's definitely not Punk, if so it would've been delayed on all consoles. My first thought is that maybe while the play testing was going on that there might've been a bad glitch.

I'm kind of relieved actually, I'm getting the PS4 and this game when it comes out and I was going to be really busy the week it does come out.

Seeing the new gen graphics and the features, I honestly can't wait to play the game.