WWE 2k15

The Buscher

"It won't matter because they'll implement it in 2016" is what I'm hearing, so... the best argument people can muster is "oh man i bet this is going to be a great game next year."

REAL EXCITED FOR THIS YOU GUYS

I said something similar to that, but I realize it's subjective. I could see it being a major thing for some people, it just isn't for me personally. For instance, Srar (and probably most female gamers tha want this) will rightfully be pretty pissed off about female CAWs being out.

Its not all bad, at least the in game roster has 6 divas so they clearly are making sure they have enough represented.

They really should of had Charlotte, Emma and Paige included in the base game rather than two of them being DLC.

Well, Charlotte has no reason to be in the main game. Emma and Paige, I get. They really should be in the main game but I guess they just put Paige in the Season Pass to get more people to buy it considering it's just as expensive as it was in previous years and doesn't even include the DLC superstar packs (as far as I've heard?)

My bad, I knew there was a small diva roster but its eight instead of six, with two as DLC but considering you have the Bellas and Cameron/Naomi its basically a six person roster since they are basically the same with different models.

- AJ Lee

- Brie Bella

- Cameron

- Emma (DLC)

- Naomi

- Natalya

- Nikki Bella

- Paige (DLC)

- Summer Rae

- Tamina

• Admin

Of the active diva roster (all 14 of them!), Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, Layla & Rosa Mendes are the only missing talents aren't they? Everyone else is in game or DLC. And who was really looking forward to playing as Eva Marie or Rosa Mendes :shifty:

And there's your problem. WWE dictates the roster to 2K, as they did to THQ in the past. If WWE doesn't care about the divas division especially, and it's a game that represents the WWE product, guess what the outcome is going to be.......

Well of course there's always going to be anticipation for next year's game. It's always supposed to progress. This one made progression but it had to by rebuilding the foundation of the game. If they made the perfect game this year there'd be no reason to buy anymore in the future.

They want to come out with something every year to tide you over to the next. As far as the 25 slots go for CAW, I'm pretty sure that's because the CAWs are going to be more graphically detailed so there isn't room for more.

Edited by SlicedBread