WWE 2k15

The Buscher

Man, this argument just doesn't want to stop does it?

It almost seems like there are a group of people who are legitimately disappointed in the problems with the game, and then a bunch of other people on the other side who are paid to promote it and make sure it does well.

But obviously that can't be the case. This is just a case of passionate fans of a product having disagreements with the direction of said product. Surely no different than any argument across any number of internet forums.

Only actually no, in this case an EWB member was actually paid to provide a positive review of the product. No wonder he is taking all the criticism so personally, it's hitting him below the belt; namely in his pocketbook.

So what about you, Apsham? Any financial arrangements you want to disclose?

• Like 2

I actually understand most of the points made by people defending the game - but gamers are constantly screwed over by companies and are still expected to pay out each year, just because certain things (DLC, missing features, only to return in the future as a NEW FEATURE!!!) have become the norm for the industry as a whole.

• Like 1

Man, this argument just doesn't want to stop does it?

It almost seems like there are a group of people who are legitimately disappointed in the problems with the game, and then a bunch of other people on the other side who are paid to promote it and make sure it does well.

But obviously that can't be the case. This is just a case of passionate fans of a product having disagreements with the direction of said product. Surely no different than any argument across any number of internet forums.

Only actually no, in this case an EWB member was actually paid to provide a positive review of the product. No wonder he is taking all the criticism so personally, it's hitting him below the belt; namely in his pocketbook.

So what about you, Apsham? Any financial arrangements you want to disclose?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9RVS8cjNN0

Am I the only one that thinks the PS3 Harper looks more accurate than the PS4 one? I won't say PS3 looks better because it obviously doesn't but PS4 Harper is too stout and that beard is way to fluffy. PS3 one is actually built like Harper.

2K is a contestant on RuPaul's Drag Race and girl did not turn it out this week.

I'm fierce queen RuPaul and I'm not impressed with 2K's offering for the Smackdown Series.

There is only one to know if 2K game is going to be headed home this week:

ru1.gif?w=830

No Diva CAW in Next Gen consoles?

WWE2k15, you tried your best, but you came up short in all the wrong places. Your lip sync was tight, but you seem to be lacking all the features that we came to love you for. We've enjoyed your time on the show, but maybe if you go out and improve yourself, you can come back and become Americas Next Top Drag Queen.

WWE2k15:

201307110956_1373554596.3027845.gif

• Like 5

Man, this argument just doesn't want to stop does it?It almost seems like there are a group of people who are legitimately disappointed in the problems with the game, and then a bunch of other people on the other side who are paid to promote it and make sure it does well. But obviously that can't be the case. This is just a case of passionate fans of a product having disagreements with the direction of said product. Surely no different than any argument across any number of internet forums. Only actually no, in this case an EWB member was actually paid to provide a positive review of the product. No wonder he is taking all the criticism so personally, it's hitting him below the belt; namely in his pocketbook.So what about you, Apsham? Any financial arrangements you want to disclose?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_cO-XkJpM

We'll start with a fuck you and with a fuck you because your god damn relentless bashing of me and paranoia is getting fucking insane.

Grow the hell up, leave me alone, quit rehashing the same fucking bullshit that puts words into my mouth that were never there to try and make yourself look like a message board hero.

• Like 1

No what they are saying is 'don't worry, all the stuff you loved will be back next year' and people are using it as a way to defend this year's game. It's no different to games like BF4 or for a more recent example AC Unity coming out before they're baked.

Lets put it another way. At school or at work if you are told you need to do A,B,C,D before deadline X, if you complete A, 90% of B, some of C, and say D will get done next time, you aren't congratulated and told that they're still going to use it, either the deadline is moved back with more people put on it or the project will be scrapped.

The people who decide what to put in and how to work on the game, are NOT and in this case will never nude the people who decide when it will be released.

This. It's on a theoretical, passer-by basis that everyone is deciding to judge the decisions and work put into this game and it's total bullshit. Make snarky jokes and comments about me working for 2K all you want - but the industry that I work in deals with shit like this day in and day out, and I'm one hundred percent sure that if people were doing the same with something y'all were passionate about the same kind of thing would be happening.

Of course it's a boon to the next game to have features that the previous one didn't. But it's also impossible to implement all those features anyways and picking and choosing what they're going to put in of course isn't going to make everyone happy but dear god - get some perspective on the issues at hand.

But you can't even create a female character! This is absurd

I get that and it sucks and I really wish it was in the game so you could enjoy it better, I really do. I personally never make myself in these games, but I live it when people do and to not have that freedom does indeed bring the value down for someone like yourself.

Is this the wrong time to bring up that I'm still excited for the game but even though I'm not too pissed that I can't make my usual one Diva CAW, I can sympathize with JHS for example who cannot make herself because of 2K wanting to rebuild the series from the ground up and understand that's a dealbreaker for her?

If anyone wants to have a look at my bank statement they're quite welcome to, In fact I insist on it to distract them while I hide this briefcase full of cash from 2K under my bed.

EWB is on the same level as Caws.ws, the smackdown hotel and the 2k forums.

Let that sink in for a while.

Edited by Slogger
  • Like 1

Man, this argument just doesn't want to stop does it?It almost seems like there are a group of people who are legitimately disappointed in the problems with the game, and then a bunch of other people on the other side who are paid to promote it and make sure it does well. But obviously that can't be the case. This is just a case of passionate fans of a product having disagreements with the direction of said product. Surely no different than any argument across any number of internet forums. Only actually no, in this case an EWB member was actually paid to provide a positive review of the product. No wonder he is taking all the criticism so personally, it's hitting him below the belt; namely in his pocketbook.So what about you, Apsham? Any financial arrangements you want to disclose?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_cO-XkJpM

We'll start with a fuck you and with a fuck you because your god damn relentless bashing of me and paranoia is getting fucking insane.

Grow the hell up, leave me alone, quit rehashing the same fucking bullshit that puts words into my mouth that were never there to try and make yourself look like a message board hero.

tumblr_mia0gnIVBI1qlvwnco1_500.gif

• Like 4

No what they are saying is 'don't worry, all the stuff you loved will be back next year' and people are using it as a way to defend this year's game. It's no different to games like BF4 or for a more recent example AC Unity coming out before they're baked.

Lets put it another way. At school or at work if you are told you need to do A,B,C,D before deadline X, if you complete A, 90% of B, some of C, and say D will get done next time, you aren't congratulated and told that they're still going to use it, either the deadline is moved back with more people put on it or the project will be scrapped.

The people who decide what to put in and how to work on the game, are NOT and in this case will never nude the people who decide when it will be released.

Tobias-Funke-Never-Nude.jpg

• Like 8