The Capital One Cup thread 2014/15

Lineker

Not getting smashed by Man City? Quar...ter...Final? :huh:

:w00t:

Fantastic performance and it's brilliant to have some semblance of a cup run! Looks like we have a player on our hands with Aarons. He's raw but I'm more convinced every time I see him. Have to be very careful with his development and tie him down long-term too.

Draw wasn't favourable but Tottenham shouldn't be feared, especially just after beating them.

Roll on December!

• Like 1

That was the worst performance I've seen from City in ages. Fearing the worst for the derby.

Also whoever that Newcastle player was who decided to WALK BACK ON TO THE PITCH TO TIE HIS FUCKING LACES in the 40th minute at our corner, he can fuck right off.

Yaya fell on him and knocked his boot loose, the liner told Milner to wait. Seems fairly sporting to let us play with eleven men.

• Like 3

That was the worst performance I've seen from City in ages. Fearing the worst for the derby.

Also whoever that Newcastle player was who decided to WALK BACK ON TO THE PITCH TO TIE HIS FUCKING LACES in the 40th minute at our corner, he can fuck right off.

Can a Man City defeat and shit performance ever just be a Man City defeat and shit performance? Usually it's "grrr Referee!". But seeing as the ref didn't give two stonewall, Newcastle penalties it's "grr minor inconsequential moment that had no impact on anything whatsoever!"
  • Like 1

Liverpool didn't get drawn against a Premier League side? Or more specifically Chelsea are still in the League Cup and Liverpool didn't get drawn against them!?

That's nice.

Liverpool didn't get drawn against a Premier League side? Or more specifically Chelsea are still in the League Cup and Liverpool didn't get drawn against them!?

That's nice.

They're saving it for the two-legged semis. :(

• Like 1