[RELEASE] Ruthless Aggression January 2004 (TEW 2013)

PG_Cap.jpg

Click the image above to view the pdf "Player's Guide" for this scenario which explains a few things about the mod and gives quick access to the latest results for most of America to give players easy access to catch up and jump into a game.

This mod goes GREAT with Iceisle Skin Blue or Red which you can download here.

Download 2004 Specific Title Screens here:

Red Screen:
Blue Screen:
**VERSION 2.0 RELEASED 10\15\2014**
  • Movesets for the majority of active and yet to debut wrestlers are now set
  • Minor gimmick tweaking
  • Networks and PPV Carriers have been overhauled
  • BRAND NEW Graphics pack included - now using the cleaner, colorful "C-Verse" style gradient backgrounds
    WWE_SummerSlam_zpsaeb294b8.jpgWWE_Smackdown3_zps86d4a393.jpgSKYBox-Office_zps10d22dff.jpgJCW_zps5d4bf7a0.jpg
  • Gimmicks and performance tweaked here and there
  • Added new workers including Lana, Rusev, Tony Schiavone, Kana, Prince Devitt and more
  • The iANGLES pack has been edited based on bugs and flaws pointed out since the last release. Inluded are NEW Nitro Girl inspired dance number segments based on sex appeal, so if you want to make your own Nitro Girls or Extreme Expose style group to dance for the crowds you can.

Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated and encouraged. If you think something needs to be changed, feel free to let me know.

Happy playing :)

Download:
Current Version: 2.0 (October 15th, 2014)
Ruthless Aggression Data
People Pics

GFX

• Like 14

Version 1.1 Updated in first post...
The first post has been updated with version 1.1 of the data. I went through and edited a bunch of incorrect worker races, changed some worker performance levels, and other mistakes pointed out in the thread on GDS. You will not need to download the picture pack again as no changes have been made there.
There were no earth shattering changes in this update, so if you have started a game with the previous version, your biggest gripe will probably be that Thuggin' & Buggin' Enterprises is made up of a white Mark Henry, Rodney Mack, Jazz and Teddy Long :P
As always, any mistakes you want to point out or suggestions on changes are welcomed.
  • Like 1

Seeing as I can't seem to settle on a diary idea (seriously I've booked a month of and started writing 6 different ideas in the last month) I've decided to give this a try. Your stuff is always top quality.

If the rest of the mod is as good as the Players Guide then this shall be great!

VERSION 1.2 UPDATED ON FIRST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!

This release features a scaleback of worker stats for workers under 30 years old, and for the most part has fixed the problem in the previous version with nobody wanting to sign Developmental deals with WWE. Now, even Bryan Danielson and Samoa Joe will take offers.

In order to make sure I didn't scale people back too far, I did a 6 year sim and was quite pleased with the balance and the results I got. This release also reflects any changes mentioned thus far in this thread.

Next release will have scouting levels set and I might add a few more NWA affiliates.

Please leave any feedback in this thread based on the latest release.

Made an account specifically for this thread.

Thanks for all the effort put into this mod and the incredible PDF that accompanies it! Downloading the mod as I write this and I'm beyond excited. I'm currently in 2025 as ROH using a 2013 real-world mod, and I was looking for something to refresh my gameplay. This is definitely what I wanted!

Thanks Billy iDOL!

Great work, very enjoyable. One minor thing. You have La Parka Jr. in twice. Once as La Parka Jr. and the other as Parka Jr. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, Caught that after this latest update. Will be reflected in the next one :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
**VERSION 1.3 RELEASED 8\17\2014**
  • All Scouting levels are now set for workers in the database so that the Fog of War feature can be used.
  • NWA: Upstate added along with roster, titles, events, teams and title histories
  • NWA: Florida added along with roster, titles, events, teams and title histories
  • Full Impact Pro added along with roster, titles, events, teams and title histories
  • More Free workers images set. (Nearly 100 male and 100 females)
  • New workers added included Candice LeRae, Simply Luscious, Dragon Kid and others.
  • Multiple worker stat tweaks and other fixes.
Comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Check the first post for Download Links.

• 4 weeks later...

-Angel and Chris Chetti are both missing from the database currently.

-Jushin Liger won the IWGP Heavyweight Championship despite being a Lightweight. You should probably create weight restrictions for the belts in New Japan.

I will keep editing this post to add whatever else I find, unless someone else replies, then I will start a fresh reply.

• Like 1

Chris Chetti, when added, should be made Inactive, as he was out of the business until 2005.

EDIT: Xtreme Pro Wrestling, though not active in the game world, should have its popularity fixed. It is currently set as most popular in the South East region, which places the shows in Tennessee and the surrounding area.

• Like 1