[RELEASE] Ruthless Aggression January 2004 (TEW 2013)

Cheerleader Melissa is listed as Canadian, and should be American.

John Tenta had retired by this time, so should be unable to wrestle completely.

There's also a massive amount of Western Canadian indy workers that are absent from the game. If you're wanting to fill that out, it's definitely something that I can help with.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Super minor thing, iDOL, but I figured I'd put it here so things can be as accurate as possible in the future. If I notice anything else like it, I'll post those as well.

The picture you have for Scorpio Sky has him unmasked. At the time the scenario starts, he'd still be wearing it.

I put a request in for someone to take the picture below and put it on your background, and I'll put it in this post once it's done, but if you have one you'd prefer, then, well, it's your scenario :P

Scorpio_Sky2_zpsc4e15ddb.jpg

Like I said, super, super minor.

• Like 1

I gathered all of the ECCW workers I could from other mods that allow us to use them as a base.

I didn't separate out the guys that you already have in your mod, because I'm just going to be sending it around to other mod-makers when they're missing these workers. So you'll have to go through and adjust them while importing the workers you need.

If you need help with the alignments and card positioning for ECCW at this time, just let me know. The file should be available to download as an attachment here.

I gathered all of the ECCW workers I could from other mods that allow us to use them as a base.

I didn't separate out the guys that you already have in your mod, because I'm just going to be sending it around to other mod-makers when they're missing these workers. So you'll have to go through and adjust them while importing the workers you need.

If you need help with the alignments and card positioning for ECCW at this time, just let me know. The file should be available to download as an attachment here.

I'm not seeing an attachment :(

I'm not seeing an attachment :(

http://www.mediafire.com/download/xqbtgt0vq5mms99/ECCW_wrestlers.rar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you're still updating this mod:

Dewey Donovan should only be available in the USA.

SoCal Val should only be available in the USA.

Sumie Sakai should only be available in Japan and the USA.

Elix Skipper should only be available in the USA and Japan.

IWA Mid South should be located in the Great Lakes area, instead of Mid South. Most of the shows happen in Indiana, which in TEW is part of the Great Lakes region.