Yeah, it looks like the Islanders are trying to make a great run here being their last on Long Island. Great moves without really giving up much. The draft picks are pretty expendable considering the prospect pool they have. I thought they gave up 2 second round picks with the other being a conditional.

Edited by TGWL

Looks like the Leafs cut Orr and McLaren. Fantastic news.

Best thing I've heard all day!

Kozun and Levio (although, injured) made the team! And Percy might be on the opening night roster with Franson hurt.

I'm actually excited about this team...we'll have a 4th line that can play 10+ minutes a game. Although, things are going to be interesting when Clarkson, Booth and Franson come back from injury.

We should run an EWB auto draft league.

The last league I was in only had 10 people, so there was plenty of talent. It was a weird draft. The same person got Subban and Karlsson, although they're the best 2 players on his team. And Kadri went almost dead last. A lot of talent left.

I also grabbed Jonathan Bernier in that league - and for some reason 1 of my goalies either always makes it to the finals, or ends up a top runner for the venezia. So, in case you guys have a good year. You're welcome.

Edited by TGWL

I could easily set up a league on yahoo as I have one on there now (we drafted Sunday)

Or if anyone else wants too then I'm down to join! Not sure how fun an auto-draft league would be, but I've never tried it before. Just seems pointless but if it's just for fun then whatever I guess... we'll see what consensus is.

I could easily set up a league on yahoo as I have one on there now (we drafted Sunday)

Or if anyone else wants too then I'm down to join! Not sure how fun an auto-draft league would be, but I've never tried it before. Just seems pointless but if it's just for fun then whatever I guess... we'll see what consensus is.

Only mentioned auto-draft because I didn't see any way of getting 10 plus people and setting a draft date that soon. Plus, a lot more trades happen that way

• Like 1

Praise the day! For hockey is once again, upon us. It had been a long summer, with nary a puck in sight. But that all changes tonight! For when the puck drops on the ice it shall drop in all of our hearts. Now, let us hold hands and pray....

Go Leafs Go. Go Leafs Go.

Amen.

It's still not that impressive of a feat!

Tell that to the Oilers... Poor Oilers :(

I've gotten several computer viruses using that site. But, usually they do have a stream up. Too many ads on that site.

Edited by TGWL