This season is going to feel like forever. Rangers are just too small down the middle. I know our #1 is injured, but St. Louis can't be our #1 center. Brassard lost weight in the off season to be a little quicker, but it doesn't help when he gets pushed off every puck. Miller is needs more support, he can't be the main focus on a line. We have key injuries with D. Boyle, Stepan, and zuccarello, but this team needs work.

This season is going to feel like forever. Rangers are just too small down the middle. I know our #1 is injured, but St. Louis can't be our #1 center. Brassard lost weight in the off season to be a little quicker, but it doesn't help when he gets pushed off every puck. Miller is needs more support, he can't be the main focus on a line. We have key injuries with D. Boyle, Stepan, and zuccarello, but this team needs work.

They'll be fine. They're a good team, and they've already done the hard part. (Get Rick Nash scoring)

Guys would you take this trade in a keeper pool where you keep 1 forward 1 defense man and 1 goalie every year.

You trade Erik Karlsson and Halak for Tuukka Rask and Keith Yandle

I'd do that. Rask is one of the best goalies on one of the best teams. And the point difference between Yandle/Karlsson isn't that big.

Guys would you take this trade in a keeper pool where you keep 1 forward 1 defense man and 1 goalie every year.

You trade Erik Karlsson and Halak for Tuukka Rask and Keith Yandle

I probably wouldn't do it. I think Halak is going to shine on Islanders and Karlsson is a big time player to have. It's a fair trade though.

• Like 1

Man, I misread the schedule somehow and there's no Pen's game until Thursday, which means I won't get to see a game this week either. I did catch some of the Montreal/Tampa game. I don't know what's up with Montreal. They have some really good players but can't seem to win with consistency.

Also I would not take that trade. If Halak can stay injury free, he's going to do great and Karlsson is above Yandle in every way.

In my keeper pool i got offered Johnathan Drouin for my Patric Hornquist, and i really dunno about this trade, we do almost every stat and keep in mind we only keep one forward and i all ready got Johnathan Toews so Drouin being younger doesn't play into this.

I really dunno if Drouin is gonna be better overall then Hornquist

In my keeper pool i got offered Johnathan Drouin for my Patric Hornquist, and i really dunno about this trade, we do almost every stat and keep in mind we only keep one forward and i all ready got Johnathan Toews so Drouin being younger doesn't play into this.

If you can only keep one forward, I wouldn't do that. Drouin is not gonna be better than Hornquist this year.

Patric Hornqvist is getting top line minutes with Crosby, I believe. You can't beat that. It's like taking Kunits in Fantasy - he's going to do good no matter what.

Patric Hornqvist doesn't hesitate to shoot the puck either. So getting points in the SOG category is a sure bet with him. I also expect him to get more PPP.

Edited by TGWL

Patric Hornqvist is getting top line minutes with Crosby, I believe. You can't beat that. It's like taking Kunits in Fantasy - he's going to do good no matter what.

Patric Hornqvist doesn't hesitate to shoot the puck either. So getting points in the SOG category is a sure bet with him. I also expect him to get more PPP.

I love that the font change here makes it obvious you c/p'd Hornqvist's name because you daren't spell it :P

• Like 2