It's ok, he'll fold in the playoffs. Like clockwork.

To give him some credit, he wasn't the reason Pittsburgh got eliminated this year, he wasn't great, but nowhere near the Flyers/Islanders series bad.

I have a hard time not blaming him. I really hate blaming Sid but honestly he played a huge part in it since he continued to play hurt and it's really hard to score with a fucked up wrist. Sometimes he really needs to realize that sitting out might be the best thing for the team. If we could just teach Malkin that he doesn't always need his mommy there to watch him then we might be able to get back to the cup.

It's ok, he'll fold in the playoffs. Like clockwork.

To give him some credit, he wasn't the reason Pittsburgh got eliminated this year, he wasn't great, but nowhere near the Flyers/Islanders series bad.

I have a hard time not blaming him. I really hate blaming Sid but honestly he played a huge part in it since he continued to play hurt and it's really hard to score with a fucked up wrist. Sometimes he really needs to realize that sitting out might be the best thing for the team. If we could just teach Malkin that he doesn't always need his mommy there to watch him then we might be able to get back to the cup.

Don't get me wrong, he let in some bad goals during games five and six, but it's not on him that Pittsburgh couldn't score more than three goals in the last three games. Lundqvist was awesome in game seven, but can't blame Fleury for that one. Hell, the game they lost in OT was on the horrible defense that hung him out.

If there was a way for them to get better goaltending before the playoffs, I would love for them to jump at the chance, but for now it's gonna be Fleury.

I also don't blame Sid, since he was hurt and Malkin was playing well enough too, but I think pairing Malkin and Sid ended up hurting the second line, hell, Neal looked useless without Malkin.

I hate playing in a fantasy league with people who just want their current favorite players. In my current league, somebody posted that he will take Kreider for anybody on his team. A team that includes Toews, Zetterberg, Pearson, and Toffoli. And it just so happens the first place person has Kreider...

A nice win and then they go and do something stupid like signing Fleury for 4 more years at 5.75m per year. :(

Yep, I get that they probably couldn't come up with another starter, but this is way too early to sign him. And they gave him a limited trade clause too.

I had a feeling they were gonna keep him, and I was expecting a 3-4 year thing at minimum, but this is way too early. Now we just have to hope for the best.

I know it's early but Edmonton not being in one of the last two places in the league is shocking to me and they beat the Rangers today too. Gives me hope for the Pens beating them on Tuesday night.

The Ottawa/Toronto game was a sloppy mess to begin with but the Leafs actually managed to get the victory after the back and forth goals.

I know it's early but Edmonton not being in one of the last two places in the league is shocking to me and they beat the Rangers today too. Gives me hope for the Pens beating them on Tuesday night.

The Ottawa/Toronto game was a sloppy mess to begin with but the Leafs actually managed to get the victory after the back and forth goals.

AKA: Every Leafs game.