Coyotes ownership is once again collapsing so it might not be more so much as the same but slighty moved.

there is no way that we go another few seasons without expansion. the plan right now is probably las vegas, seattle, and Quebec. If Phoenix goes down that complicates it balance wise.

Big 4 points this weekend for the Leafs. They've had a pretty home-heavy schedule so far, so it's good to put more points in the bank now.

The Leafs are doing crazy good at the moment, and I love it. Currently in the 1st wildcard spot, catching up on the three teams ahead of them, and leaving the team in the 2nd Wildcard spot behind!

Edmonton fired Dallas Eakins this morning and MacTavish will be taking over as coach in the interim.

:lol:

Oilers. Oilers never change.

the end of the oilers occured pretty much as we predicted; too many good players, not enough Canadian dollars to go around. the details are trivial and pointless; the reasons, purely k-lowe ones.

• Like 1

Fleury got his 6th shutout of the season, maybe a new coach and system was what he needed. Of course, he needs these types of performances in the playoffs. Still, hell of a game last night, Colorado's backup goalie played amazingly.

Pickard is technically our third string :(

God, I hate Reto Berra.

I heard he went to a sports psychologist in the off season.

That was last year after the meltdown in the Islanders series, guess the new goalie coach and the shrink worked well considering he can't be blamed for the Pens playoff collapse this year.

this year? It's not even the all-star game and you are already forgiving him for collapsing in the playoffs?

We're going all the way this year! As much shit as I give Fleury, he's probably one of the stronger goaltenders in the league right now. Not that that's saying much since I think currently we've got an influx of weak goalies in the league outside of Lundqvist and Rask who isn't playing all that well this year.

this year? It's not even the all-star game and you are already forgiving him for collapsing in the playoffs?

Meant to say last playoffs. Doh! Gotta say, that was a crazy game last night, glad JR signed Downie, he might not be Matt Cooke, but it's good to have someone step up to protect the top guys.