TEW2013: Real World Update: July 2014

Add a regular tag team between Mike Sydal and Zizou Middoux as The Party Boys, low experience.

Are they not #PartyBoys

Actually that's correct.

Add Mike Rollins to C4

Add Barrett Brown to ACW

Add Kongo to NWA

Add Josh Alexander and Ethan Page to AAW, DGUSA/Evolve, C4, 2CW and ROH as Old School Heels (as the Monster Mafia team)

Import Ray Rosas from TheWho and add him to PWG and CWFH as a Cocky Face, make him a 2008 graduate of Santino Bros. Academy, make him a strong friend of Peter Avalon

Add a regular tag team between Peter Avalon and Ray Rosas as PPRay, medium experience.

Edited by Fxhd

Uncheck active in Mexico, British Isles, Japan, Europe and Australia for Robert Evans, Rob Naylor and Ethan Page

Rename Titan of Titor to Deucalion

Remove Estonian Thunder Frog from Chikara and WIF!

Add tag team The Baltic Siege with Robert Evans and The Estonian Thunder Frog. Company: Chikara, Team Type: Inactive Regular, Experience: Medium

Add tag team The Baltic Siege (WIF!) with Robert Evans and The Estonian Thunder Frog. Company: WIF!, Team Type: Inactive Regular, Experience: Medium.

*EDIT*

Rename G-Grilla to Monstrous BC. Change default heel gimmick to Monster. Add G-Rilla as an alter ego. usage: 25%, Gimmick: Samoan Savage

Rename Rycklon Stephens to Big Zeke. Add Rycklon Stephens as an alter ego. Company: TNA, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Bodyguard

Add Big Zeke to PWS, as a babyface Bad Ass

Rename Curt Hawkins in PWS to Brian Myers

Rename Brodus Clay in PWS to Monstrous BC

Rename Barri Griffiths to Big Mason. Add Barri Griffiths as an alter ego. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Gladiator.

Rename Barri Griffiths to Big Mason in PWS

Change Big Mason's default babyface gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Ruckus' default babyface, heel and CZW gimmick to Daredevil

Remove deviANT from Chikara.

Chikara spoiler:

Add Eddie Kingston to The Flood stable.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Remove Estonian Thunder Frog from Chikara and WIF! . Change The Baltic Siege tag team status to Inactive Regular.

I see that the Thunder Frog is still listed?

Btw am I the only one that finds Titan of Titor/Deucalion too overrated? I mean did he even have a match?

1311f569c27ded0d058bdc40ac1a58e0.png

Edited by Fxhd

RAW spoilers

Remove Brock Lesnar's injury

Turn Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston heel and make them a stable as Oppressed Minorities?

Also after this I'd remove CM Punk's injury but set him as out of the business

Edited by Fxhd

Yeah, Deucalion's stats are ridiculously high for a guy we've never seen wrestle. For now, I'd keep him low-to-average on pretty much everything but menace and power.

• Like 1

Remove Estonian Thunder Frog from Chikara and WIF! . Change The Baltic Siege tag team status to Inactive Regular.

Chikara spoiler:

His picture is blacked out, that means that he was "killed" same as, Kobald. He will more than likely be removed in the coming days.

Raw spoiler:

Turn Paige Heel, change gimmick to Old School Heel.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Chikara spoiler:

That means that he was "killed" same as, Kobald. He will more than likely be removed in the coming days.

Oh, OK, I recently started following Chikara and I don't really know how things are there.

Btw I saw someone name deviANT and Tursas as "war victims". Should they be removed too?

Edited by Fxhd

Chikara spoiler:

That means that he was "killed" same as, Kobald. He will more than likely be removed in the coming days.

Oh, OK, I recently started following Chikara and I don't really know how things are there.

Btw I saw someone name deviANT and Tursas as "war victims". Should they be removed too?

Yeah, I would remove them. deviANT definitely, he is no longer on their roster page.

Add Marek Brave to AAW as a heel, No Gimmick Needed

Check active in Australia for Road Warrior Animal

Check active in Japan for Rick Steiner

Check active in Japan for Dusty Rhodes

Check active in Japan for Jimmy Snuka

Check active in Japan for Ken Shamrock

Remove Akebono from DDT and Zero1

Change Razor Ramon HG's default babyface gimmick to Gay (Face)

Change The Romantic Touches ROH mask to New.

Does anyone have stats for Maxwell Chicago or Trevor Lee?

Edited by Y2JFan111

I'd remove Cliff Compton, Eddie Kingston and Homicide from ROH, they aren't on the roster page anymore and they haven't been booked in months; and add Homicide to TNA under PPA.

Edited by Fxhd

Btw am I the only one that finds Titan of Titor/Deucalion too overrated? I mean did he even have a match?

yep, that's my fault. Actually, I just downgraded the stats of Kane since he has the same physique and stuff. And he looked to me certainley more like a superstar than most of the roster

my philosophy of such things is better having wrong data (that you can later edit) than non data

Edited by Marsl

yep, that's my fault. Actually, I just downgraded the stats of the DEMON Kane since he has the same physique and stuff. And he looked to me certainley more like a superstar than most of the roster

my philosophy of such things is better having wrong data (that you can later edit) than non data

I agree, but the guy wants 1000 dollars PPA :)

yep, that's my fault. Actually, I just downgraded the stats of the DEMON the DEMON Kane since he has the same physique and stuff. And he looked to me certainley more like a superstar than most of the roster

And I agree, they need to be changed ^^

suggestions?

yep, that's my fault. Actually, I just downgraded the stats of the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON the DEMON Kane since he has the same physique and stuff. And he looked to me certainley more like a superstar than most of the roster

And I agree, they need to be changed ^^

suggestions?

Like someone said before, keep everything on below average-weak except the menace, power and star quality which should be, B, B- and C+ respectively IMO.

I'd pretty much remove Kevin Steen from all promotions and add him to NXT.

Remove Brandon Tolle and Mike Coughlin from ROH.

I may have mentioned it before but give Seleziya Sparx 80 sex appeal, 50 star quality and 20 menace.

Change Jervis Cottonbelly's nationality to English. (reverting him to TJ Cain and making Jevis Cottonbelly an alter ego would be an idea)

Add a strong friendship between Tyler Black and Marek Brave.

Lower Roman Reigns's microphone stat to 55.

Add Black and Brave Wrestling Academy

2014-07-23_2127.png

The Black & The Brave Wrestling Academy brings you a professional wrestling training experience like no other available in the United States. With twenty years of combined experience from all levels of the professional wrestling world, Colby Lopez, who performs as WWE’s Seth Rollins, and Marek Brave offer a unique opportunity to train your mind and body for a chance at a career in the sports entertainment industry.

Add Trevor Lee

955728e8c8fab9e752799aec87cd62a8.png

0e6b13b736786d1090660c509a0c4594.png

6b6d6c1c36fefa807780ed6a50df4a8d.png

15873b0008c63ec3632ea8365d0e68ad.png

f59ea7713ddb68707e508782b2a521a7.png

Also add him to FIP, OMEGA, AIW and CZW.

Add Quinn Ojinnaka

d805f9edc6f4650451ada91f61e65e5d.png

Standing 6’5” and weighing 295 pounds, Ojinnaka looks to follow in the footsteps of other football players turned grapplers such as: Ernie Ladd, Wahoo McDaniel and Bronko Nagurski as he transitions from the football field to the wrestling ring.
Recruited by Ring of Honor for his agility, power and size, Ojinnaka is an elite athlete. Demonstrating exceptional potential during his Ring of Honor Dojo tryout, he’s touted as a blue chip prospect – a label Ojinnaka is quite familiar with.
Drafted in the 5th round by the Atlanta Falcons in 2006, Ojinnaka spent 4 years in Atlanta before moving on to play for the New England Patriots in 2010. That year, he was part of the best offensive line in the NFL. Ojinnaka would go on to play for the Indianapolis Colts and St. Louis Rams, utilizing his speed and power to become one of the fiercest offensive guards in the league.
-
Moveset : Spear
-
499087f6f433a64715be5f54b8c356bf.png
a9fa39e3485e0d1c7d8464da467ec16d.png
2014-07-24_0158.png
e893307ad41c1260eeb4aad729dee381.png
92e17d5d5b003d882c8ce347c1928ae2.png
6ec079e42016070bd5cb253175f2142e.png
Make him a protege of Curtis Hughes.

Add Mandy Leon (birthday March 1992)

2014-07-23_1822.png
2014-07-23_1837.png
2014-07-23_1838.png
2014-07-23_1839.png
2014-07-23_1839.png
2014-07-23_1840.png
Make her a protege of Delirious and Daizee Haize and a 2014 graduate of the ROH dojo.

Edited by Fxhd
  • Like 1

Remove Paul Heyman as Cesaro's manager

Change Marek Brave's AAW gimmick to Old School Heel

Add Heidi Lovelace to AAW as a babyface, Old School Face.

Does anyone have stats for Matt Cage?

Here Marek Brave isn't even in AAW.

As for Matt Cage import him from TheWho I guess.

Edited by Fxhd

wXw roster overwork suggestions:

- Adam Polak should be less popular (Midcarder instead of Upper Midcarder)

- Axel Dieter Jr. should be face

- Axel Tischer should be heel with egomaniac gimmick and Svetlana Kalashnikova as a manager

- Bernd Föhr should be face with a fun babyface gimmick

- Big Daddy Walter needs to be more popular (at least upper midcarder, not opener) and be a face (and he worked some matches in Japan, he should be active there too and be a bit popular)

- Carmel Jakob can be removed, she didn't have a match in a time

- Da Mack should be face and be more popular (Midcard instead of opener)

- Daisuke Sekimoto can be removed (he can still be purchased by the alliance)

- Harry Smith should be added as face

- Freddy Stahl should be face

- HATE should be added as a occasional wrestler and be more popular (about upper midcard) and have loyalty to wXw

- Ilja Dragunov should be less popular (Midcard instead of Mainevent)

- Jimmy Havoc should be face

- Johnny Rancid should have the Punk Gimmick

- Kim Ray should be heel, a obnoxious gimmick and be less popular (about midcard/lower midcard)

- Matt Striker can be removed

- Michael Dante should be more popular (at least midcard)

- Paul Tracey should be less popular (Upper Midcarder at max)

- Robert Dreissker should be more popular and face (lower midcarder at least, more like midcard)

- Tommy End needs to be more popular (at least mainevent)

- Trent? can be removed

wXw product change suggestions:

Match intensity should be 60%

Match danger should be 70%

Daredevil should be low

Realism should be low