TEW2013: Real World Update: July 2014

Add Jaka to Chikara as a heel, Old School Heel. Add to The Flood stable

Add Kimber Lee to NYWC as a babyface, Seductress. Make her the manager of David Starr and JT Dunn

Add Dalton Castle to Chikara as his Ashley Remington alter ego with the Sailor gimmick

Add YOSHI-HASHI as an alter ego for Nobou Yoshihashi. Promotion: NJPW, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: No gimmick needed. Add to NJPW as a heel. Add to the CHAOS stable

Change Joey Eastman's alter ego Sidney Bakabella's promotion used to Chikara and gimmick to Old School Manager

Make Joey Eastman's Chikara gimmick Old School Manager

Make Joey Eastman (Sidney Bakabella) the manager of Blaster McMassive and Max Smashmaster in Chikara

Remove Orbit Adventure Ant from Chikara

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Roderick Strong

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Davey Richards

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Tim Donst

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Colt Cabana

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Mike Quackenbush

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Dasher Hatfield

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Colin Delaney

Check Color Commentator usually for Milano Collection AT

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Dusty Rhodes

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Roddy Piper

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Billy Graham

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Bruno Sammartino

Check Color Commentator sometimes for Larry Zbyszko

Check Manager usually for Seleziya Sparx.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Add Blind Rage and Oleg the Usurper to CHIKARA.

Import Oliver Grimsly from TheWho and add him to CHIKARA.

Idea: clone The Estonian Thunderfrog a few times for the missing CHIKARA/WIF gimmicks like The Proletariat Boar of Moldova, The Lithuanian Snow Troll, Mr. Azerbaijan, Prakash Sabar, Qefka the Quiet, Dr. Cube, Flex Rumblecrunch, Haack, Slaash, etc.

Better to have some data than no data at all.

Edited by Fxhd
  • Like 1

Qefka the Quiet

It was said in another post that he is a new Chikara Trainee, but he also appears in CZW Dojo Wars matches (matches with CZW Students against established CZW wrestlers) Thus I think he is mainly trained by DJ Hyde - maybe add a protege relationship between Qefka and DJ

Qefka the Quiet

It was said in another post that he is a new Chikara Trainee, but he also appears in CZW Dojo Wars matches (matches with CZW Students against established CZW wrestlers) Thus I think he is mainly trained by DJ Hyde - maybe add a protege relationship between Qefka and DJ

So clone of The Estonian Thunderfrog set to debut in September 2013/January 2014, 2013/2014 graduate of CZW and CHIKARA (Wrestle Factory) dojos, 60 heel and weird performance, low prestige self owned mask, protege of Hyde and Quackenbush, added to CZW, Chikara and WIF as a heel Weirdo?.

Edited by Fxhd

Looking at that yeah, he looks like a Small (minimum: Very Small, maximum: Lightweight) 15 menace guy with an Entertainer style, but the rest of the stats seem ok since Frog is kinda underrated.

Edited by Fxhd

TNA Spoiler

Also, vacate the TNA X Division Championship, as Austin Aries chose Option C this week on Impact.

Also, after the whole Muta/Storm/Sanada/Yazu thing, should The Great Muta and Yasufumi Nakanoue perhaps be added to TNA on PPA-deals?? And how about King Mo?? Ideas??

How do you like the idea of cloning The Estonian Thunderfrog a few times to cover the missing CHIKARA gimmicks? I already posted some individualisation for Qefka the Quiet and I can do for all if you agree.

BTW double check the stats for the guys I made too, I know for sure I edited a few.

Raise Ashley's Flair brawling to D, chain and mat wrestling to C, submission to C-, basics to C+, psychology to C+, consistency to C+, stamina to C+.

Check Road Agent for Paredyse and add him to TNA as a Road Agent under PPA.

Add Jason Kincaid to NWA as a heel God's Gift.

Edited by Fxhd

Vacate the TNA X Division Championship, as Austin Aries chose Option C this week on Impact.

Add Rycklon Stephens to TNA to a PPA-deal under the name Rycklon and with the Bodyguard gimmick, and add him to the stable Dixie Land as a minor member

Also, after the whole Muta/Storm/Sanada/Yazu thing, should The Great Muta and Yasufumi Nakanoue perhaps be added to TNA on PPA-deals?? And how about King Mo?? Ideas??

Also, Shannon Moore has retired from in-ring action.

Also, any suggestions for new heel gimmicks for Xavier Woods, Big E and Kofi Kingston now that they're tweeners/heels?? Personally I've changed Xavier Woods to manager, and changed his gimmick to Genius.

Add Rycklon Stephens to TNA to a PPA-deal under the name Rycklon and with the Bodyguard gimmick, and add him to the stable Dixie Land as a minor member

Stephens (& Snitsky) were only used for two Impact episodes. There is no need to add them.

The whole Muta/Sanada Scenario was mainly used to set up a Muta/Sanada match in Wrestle-1. And since Wrestle-1 and TNA are in an alliance Muta and other Wrestle-1 stars can work TNA Shows on loan (and the other way around). I wouldn't add Muta and Yazu to TNA.

As for King Mo - right now I would add him as a minor member to Team Dixie and give him the Bodyguard Gimmick.

Stephens (& Snitsky) were only used for two Impact episodes. There is no need to add them.

The whole Muta/Sanada Scenario was mainly used to set up a Muta/Sanada match in Wrestle-1. And since Wrestle-1 and TNA are in an alliance Muta and other Wrestle-1 stars can work TNA Shows on loan (and the other way around). I wouldn't add Muta and Yazu to TNA.

As for King Mo - right now I would add him as a minor member to Team Dixie and give him the Bodyguard Gimmick.

Oh... I knew that Snitsky were gone again right away, but I couldn't find any indications on Stephens leaving right away so I thought he would stay :)

Yeah I know that they have an alliance and what it means, but I thought it would leave to some kind of match between Muta and Sanada, or the four of them, on TNA.

I suggested Opressed Minorities for Woods, Kingston and Langston and I'd keep Woods as a wrestler.

Good idea for gimmicks for Kingston and Big E... Personally I've changed Woods to a manager who also wrestles sometimes, and given him the Genius gimmick :)

Change Ricochet's style to Cruiserweight. Give him C mat wrestling and chain wrestling and C- submission. Give him C+ Star Quality and Sex Appeal. Give him A Athleticism. Give him C- pop in Japan and D- in USA. Set him to debut in 2004.

Change Rockin' Rebel's birthday to January 1966 and set to debut in December 1988.

Change Cheeseburger's style to Entertainer.

Make John Cena set to debut in November 1999.

Set Caylen Cage to retired, never wrestles. Set him to debut in 2001.

Import Aeroboy from TheWho and add him to CZW as a face masked luchador.

Edited by Fxhd
  • Like 1