EWR 2014 Stats Update: July ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

By the way that's more than half the states in the nation... How many states do you think there are? lol

They still have only run a handful of states. TNA has ran much more.

Which is why TNA would still have a high stat.

-Check SS Look for Scot Summers. Raise his overness to 34 and wages to 12k. Change his gimmick to Bad Ass.

-Raise Chris Dickinson's brawl to 78 and technical to 65.

-Raise Dan Barry's brawl to 49, speed to 58, technical to 61, stiffness to 38, overness to 32, and charisma to 79 (has a hilarious detective gimmick and is a comedian in real life). Add him to CZW developmental (Beyond), Comedy Character, Face.

-Add Bobby Dutch to Beyond, Face, Comedy Character. Rename him to Bill Carr. Raise his overness to 29 and charisma to 68.

-Create a tag team called Team Tremendous, Dan Barry and Bill Carr, 25 exp.

Beyond has gotten to the point where it is so big that I would argue it should be added as a separate promotion to the game.

-Add Brandon Watts:

Brandon Watts

Milk

Male

December, 19

Lightweight

B: 53

S: 64

T: 51

Stiff: 38

Sell: 76

Over: 21

Charisma: 74

Att: 90

Behav: 92

Primary: Lungblower (Impact)

Secondary: Superkick (Impact)

American, Speaks

Heel, Gay

Check SS Look, High Spots.

-Add Randy Summers:

Randy Summers

Chocolate

Male

November, 19

Lightweight

B: 50

S: 56

T: 59

Stiff: 41

Sell: 72

Over: 21

Charisma: 71

Att: 90

Behav: 92

Primary: Superkick (Impact)

Secondary: Spear (Impact)

American, Speaks

Heel, Gay

Check SS Look, High Spots.

Image of both: http://www.cagematch.net/?id=28&nr=5169

-Add a friendship between the two as well as a tag team, Milk Chocolate, 20exp. Finish: Powerbomb/Lungblower

-Raise Beaver Boys' experience to 30.

-Raise The Juicy Product's experience to 22. Change their finish to Double Rolling Elbow.

-Raise John Silver's brawl to 73 and stiffness to 50.

-Raise Alex Reynolds' brawl to 58, speed to 72, and technical to 54.

Edited by KrisClassic

Not sure if this came up, but Chuck Palumbo should be listed as a non-wrestler since he now has a reality show on Discovery Channel called Lords of the Car Hoards and stated he is retired.

- Santino Marella reportedly announced his retirement from in-ring action at tonight's WWE live event in Toronto. Santino told the crowd that he has suffered his third neck injury.

We noted before that Santino mentioned in a recent interview that his career was winding down and was interested in staying with WWE in a non-wrestling role.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/WWE_Superstar_reportedly_an.html#fS4rh1ebypklX0Tf.99

Make Santino Marella a Non-Wrestler.

- Add Devon to TNA

- Add Matt Hardy to TNA

- Add Ross Von Erich to TNA

- Add Marshall Von Erich to TNA

- Add Low Ki to TNA

- Release Dewey Barnes from TNA

- Rename Bobby Lashley to Lashley.

- Rename Montel Vontavious Porter to MVP

- Add stable of MVP, Lashley, and Kenny King. Make MVP leader. Not sure on name to use.

Edited by Tits McGee

Was that not a one off, I heard the Von Erich's were not planning to continue wrestling.

Could be since they aren't on the roster and haven't been around since the ppv match. Thought they were getting brought in to help the tag division

Was that not a one off, I heard the Von Erich's were not planning to continue wrestling.

Could be since they aren't on the roster and haven't been around since the ppv match. Thought they were getting brought in to help the tag division

Part of TNA's problem is they already tapped events through August and then have the rest of the tapings until Bound For Glory in August. I doubt the Von Erichs would be used in New York for the time being so I would wait until after BFG if they aren't used during the house shows loop and the upcoming August tapings.

Beyond has gotten to the point where it is so big that I would argue it should be added as a separate promotion to the game.

Beyond doesn't have a set regular roster for the most part as well as a number of workers who have a full boat and also guys who need to be added. http://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=692&page=8

I finally completed the NXT Update I alluded to with the addition of CHIKARA.

The wrestlers I added that were not already given are:

Arctic Rescue Ant

Nationality: America
Birthmonth: Unknown
Weight: Lightweight
Wages: $6,000
Employer #1: CHIKARA
Disposition: Heel
Position: Lower Midcard
Gimmick: Armed Forces
Stats: 32/64/55/39/62/41/63/85/85
Primary Finisher: Mongol Mash (Impact)
Other Finisher: Snowboard Stretch (Submission)

Cheeseburger

Nationality: American

Birthmonth: unknown
Wages: $5,000
Employer #1: ROH
Disposition: Face
Position: Jobber
Gimmick: None
Employer #2: CHI
Position: Development Deal
Gimmick: Luchadore
Stats: 25/62/55/24/77/20/60/85/85
Primary Finisher: Shining Wizard (Impact)
Secondary Finisher: Wormtail (Impact)
Alter Ego: Leech Landa
Relationship: Delirious (loyalty)

Estonian Thunderfrog II

Employer #1: CHI
Gimmick: Foreign Star
Stats: 37/57/59/31/68/15/68/85/85
Primary Finisher: Frog Splash (Top Rope)
Secondary Finisher: Gourdbuster (Impact)
Relationship: Cesaro (loyalty), Mike Quackenbush (loyalty)

Jervis Cottonbelly II

Wages: $8,000
Position: Opener
Gimmick: Comedy Character
Stats: 35/56/63/31/58/12/67/85/85
Primary Finisher: Ankle Lock (Submission)
Secondary Finisher: Satchamagee Sneak (Impact)
Relationship: Mike Quackenbush (loyalty)

Lithuanian Snow Troll

Gimmick: Fun Babyface
Stats: 25/58/53/30/55/10/55/80/85
Primary Finisher: DDT
Secondary Finisher: DDT

Milo Schitzler

Position: Manager (of Ares, Tursas)
Gimmick: Lackey
Stats: 10/10/10/15/45/30/63/85/85

Missile Assault Ant

Name: Missile Assault Ant

Short Name: Missile
Stats: 35/62/65/34/68/41/60/85/85
Primary Finisher: Missile Dropkick (Top Rope Standing)
Seconday Finisher: Rocket Laucher (Top Rope)

Mr. Azerbaijan

Gimmick: Foreign Star
Stats: 35/47/55/28/57/10/55/85/85

Oliver Grimsly

Birthmonth: June
Wages: $15,000
Gimmick: Gothic
Stats: 48/57/58/34/57/30/60/85/85
Primary Finisher: Bed-O-Nails
Secondary Finisher: American Cutter
Alter Ego: American Marvel, Brandon Walsh, James Pash, Ultra Boy
Relationship: Bully Ray (loyalty), Devon (loyalty)

Orbit Adventure Ant

Name: Orbit Adventure Ant

Short Name: Orbit
Employer #1: CHIKARA
Stats: 32/61/63/39/62/41/63/85/85
Primary Finisher: Moonsault (Top Rope)
Secodary Finisher: Moon Landing (Impact)

Proletariat Boar

Gimmick: Old Schol Heel
Stats: 35/56/58/31/58/10/55/85/85
Ticked:

Qefka The Quiet

Gimmick: Evil Clown
Stats: 25/64/52/34/57/28/64/85/85
Primary Finisher: Crucifix (Ground)
Secondary Finisher: Complete Shot (Impact)

The Polar Baron

Wages: $15,000
Gimmick: The Brain
Stats: 15/20/12/15/45/10/63/85/85

Tag Teams Added:
ACDC (Arik Cannon and Darin Corbin) 40 Exp
Los Ice Creams (El Hijo Del Ice Cream and Ice Cream Jr.) 80 Exp
Brutal Burgers (Bob Evans and Cheeseburger) 5 Exp
Old Fashioned (Marion Fontaine and Jervis Cottonbelly II) 3 Exp
The Baltic Siege (Estonian ThunderFrog II and RD Evans) 15 exp
The Baltic Siege II (Estonian ThunderFrog II and Lithuanian Snow Troll) 12 exp
The Baltic Siege III (RD Evans and Lithuanian Snow Troll) 10 exp
The Bloc Party (Mr. Azjerbaijan and Proletariat Boar) 5 exp
The Colony XF (Arctic Rescue Ant and Missile Assault Ant) 5 exp
The Colony XF II (Arctic Resuce Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant) 5 exp
The Colony XF III (Missile Assault Ant and Orbit Adventure Ant) 5 exp
The Odditorium (Oliver Grimsly and Qefka The Quiet) 3 exp

Stables:

3Peck0: Archeibald Peck, Scott Parker, Shane Matthews
Gekido: Jigsaw (leader), 17, combatANT, deviANT, The Shard
The Batiri: Obariyon, Kodama, Kobald
The Colony: Fire Ant (leader), Silver Ant, Worker Ant II
The Colony Xtreme Force: Artic Resuce Ant, Missile Assault Ant, Orbit Adventure Ant
The Flood: Jimmy Jacobs (leader), Delirious, Oliver Grimsly, Qefka The Quiet, Sinn Bodhi (I did this because the Odditorium is treated as tag team lackies or Sinn and there are other stables that would overfill it.)
The Spectral Envoy: Hallowicked (leader), Blind Rage, UltraMantis Black, Frightmare
The Wrecking Crew: Sidney Bakabella (leader), Jaka, Flex Rumblecrush, Blaster McMassive, Max Smashmaster, Oleg The Usurper

I don't think 3Peck0 should be a stable, there's nothing to suggest they're anything beyond a loose alliance when it comes to trios matches, similar to 3.Olé, they're not a stable in any traditional sense.

Ultramantis Black is the leader of the Spectral Envoy, not Hallowicked, and I'd argue that Silver Ant should probably be the leader of The Colony, as he's the most vocal and active, Fire Ant has just been there the longest.

I'd debate things like making Jervis and Thunderfrog "II", as it's all based on hearsay and speculation, but I suppose that's up to Bill.

I'd certainly argue against the Loyalty relationships you've suggested, though - just because EWR gives "trainer/trainee" as examples of loyalty relationships doesn't make that a universal role, think of how that would work in-game. Do you think Cesaro would be cheered up massively by you hiring Estonian Thunderfrog to WWE, or that Mike Quackenbush would threaten to leave CHIKARA over you firing him? Do you think Bully Ray and Devon would be affected all that noticeably if you hired Oliver Grimsly?

Hell, on the Mike Quackenbush example, 90% of the roster were trained by him. If you follow that logic, then if you played as CHIKARA you wouldn't be able to release anyone without him getting pissed off at you.

• Like 1

I don't think 3Peck0 should be a stable, there's nothing to suggest they're anything beyond a loose alliance when it comes to trios matches, similar to 3.Olé, they're not a stable in any traditional sense.

Ultramantis Black is the leader of the Spectral Envoy, not Hallowicked, and I'd argue that Silver Ant should probably be the leader of The Colony, as he's the most vocal and active, Fire Ant has just been there the longest.

I'd debate things like making Jervis and Thunderfrog "II", as it's all based on hearsay and speculation, but I suppose that's up to Bill.

I'd certainly argue against the Loyalty relationships you've suggested, though - just because EWR gives "trainer/trainee" as examples of loyalty relationships doesn't make that a universal role, think of how that would work in-game. Do you think Cesaro would be cheered up massively by you hiring Estonian Thunderfrog to WWE, or that Mike Quackenbush would threaten to leave CHIKARA over you firing him? Do you think Bully Ray and Devon would be affected all that noticeably if you hired Oliver Grimsly?

Hell, on the Mike Quackenbush example, 90% of the roster were trained by him. If you follow that logic, then if you played as CHIKARA you wouldn't be able to release anyone without him getting pissed off at you.

I don't disagree but until we see the other loyalties based on training removed. I agree we should see a change but if not, why not keep it as is?

I don't disagree but until we see the other loyalties based on training removed. I agree we should see a change but if not, why not keep it as is?

"Things don't work, but they're not being changed - so why not make it more broken?"

• Like 1

"Things don't work, but they're not being changed - so why not make it more broken?"

We've talked about the changes, even Bill has said it but it is complicated (which Bill has said too.) In America besides CHIKARA, many trainers and trainees don't have true loyalties compared to Japan and Mexico (CHIKARA I would argue has it to a degree because it is similar to Japan and Mexico and you rarely see a wrestler leave who was trained by Quacks and keep wrestling for the promotion if only irregularly unless they move, retire or goto WWE like Cesaro.) Also remember how much BCW guys like A-1, Alex Shelley, Bobby Roode, Chris Sabin, Eric Young, Petey Williams and others got a chance in TNA because of Scott D'Amore on the booking committee pushing for them (he did train most if not all of them.)

We've had the issues with the Cabana/Punk friendships and I am not saying to include friendships, just known loyalties to a trainer. This is a reason I'm not saying to have a Joey Ryan/R-Rod, Candice LaRae/Eric Young or Candice LaRae/Johnny Gargano friendship from the latest Candice and Joey show in Walt Disney World.

in other news,

in the same Candice and Joey show, Joey outted Candice as a worked Canadian at Epcot's Canada pavilion. I guess she would be American.

Dragon Rojo Jr. is now a face. I would delete Revolutionarios due to there only being two members (Rey (E)Scorpion and Polvora)

Fenix's Metoera is called La Garra del Fenix. He should also have Fenix Driver as his secondary finisher (it's a Tiger Driver so it should be an impact move.)

Pentagon Jr. should have Inverted Gory Special Bomb as his secondary finisher.

Pequeno Warrior has left CMLL.

Add KENTA to WWE.

Add Sting to WWE on Open contract.

- We noted before that it appeared WWE and Sting had to come to terms other than the deal for WWE 2K15 as they are already selling new merchandise. WWE officials did not want to air the Sting 2K15 announcement until Sting had to signed a talent contract.

Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Backstage_News_on_Sting_Possibly_Signing_with_WWE_RAW_Twitter_TV_Ratings_Up_WWE_Stock.html#LuwmkZoOfhotxTUG.99

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/wwe-sting-confirms-would-love-3866768

Edited by Klee

I mentioned this a couple of months ago or, but some staffing stuff. For some reason, Jim Molineaux has a written contract ticked on, and Andrew McManus should be deleted from the database as he has done any wrestling stuff for over a decade. Same with Rob Black as well. Of course, I could be wrong the latter accounts but Molineaux's contract has been ticked as written for a long while.