Champions League 2014/15

DFF

You probably wouldn't have notice a chant because it's Man.City :shifty:

City still have a chance, the fact that they managed to get a goal and Messi missed the pen and the rebound has given them a lifeline. 2-0 will be a hard score to get at the Nou Camp but if they play to their best it's anyone's game.

I don't think Nerf quite appreciates how much joy the humiliation of 'Saint Stevie G' and, by extension, Liverpool Football Club, brings to the world at large.

Plus it effectively won them the title. You've got to make the most of champion-orientated songs (Campeones ole ole ole etc.) for the year that you have them. I understand that Liverpool fans may have forgotten this.

• Like 4

Much like Thrilla yesterday, I'm not sure which match to watch tonight. Arsenal are obviously easy on the eye, but I doubt Monaco will provide too much of a threat over two legs, whereas Leverkusen-Atletico does seem like it could be a close one.

Get a stream up for one of them and watch the other on TV. Sorted :P

Much like Thrilla yesterday, I'm not sure which match to watch tonight. Arsenal are obviously easy on the eye, but I doubt Monaco will provide too much of a threat over two legs, whereas Leverkusen-Atletico does seem like it could be a close one.

Get a stream up for one of them and watch the other on TV. Sorted :P

I could always use my Tab and SkyGo the one, then watch the other on TV, but meh. I'll decide when the time comes.

Arsenal XI: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs, Coquelin, Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez, Welbeck. Giroud.
Monaco XI: Subasic, Elderson, Wallace, Abdennour, Toure, Fabinho, Moutinho, Kondogbia, Dirar, Martial, Berbatov.

I'm sure Berba would love a goal at The Emirates tonight!
Can't see anything other than an Arsenal win though. I'll go with 2-0.

Torres has a goal ruled out fro Atletico because the assistant assistant referee says the corner kick went out of bounds before coming back into play... but it was near impossible to tell. Moments later, Tiago sees red for a second yellow card. Huge chance for Bayer to make this 2-0 now before going into Spain.