Champions League 2014/15

DFF

Tea leaves.

Absolutely. Sanchez was the only player on the pitch that put in a shift and looked like he actually wanted to win. He's just so good.

Really glad to see Podolski score. He should have started instead of Carla, he was mince.

• 2 weeks later...

I probably won't get to see most if not all of the return game this evening.

I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. :shifty:

I probably won't get to see most if not all of the return game this evening.

I am not sure if this is a good or a bad thing. :shifty:

Depends really if you're into humiliation or not. With news several players are gettin rested I'd take a 2-0 loss...just hope the Basel game ends in a draw.

I did say it was a dream. :shifty: Liverpool could score 2 though. Just doubt whether they could stop Madrid from scoring more than 2.

Toure is going to have Ronaldo in his back pocket. Lambert to score a 30 yard volley too!! Cert!!

Edited by DavidMarrio

Seen a lot of people on Twitter complaining about us not putting out a strong team, but I don't mind. We're *probably* gonna get trounced either way, and with Chelsea on the horizon, it makes sense to rest the players that desperately need it. I have faith in that midfield, at least.

I'm not fond of the line-up but if anything I'd hope that that IX puts in a good performance. The Carling Cup game against Swansea was a different kettle of fish but it was a positive performance from a mostly second choice side.