Champions League 2014/15

DFF

Mourinho claims that he'd like to draw PSG because of the travel.

Mm, I'd still rather not. :shifty:

Still, apparently we're statistically most likely to draw Leverkusen (due to all the complex connotations of German teams not being allowed to draw other German teams, as with English teams, etc.).

28.7% Leverkusen

20% PSG

17.1% Basel, Shakhtar or Juventus

Similarly, Arsenal are most likely to draw Bayern and City draw Dortmund (both 24.1%).

It's not just down to me dude :/

Don't put yourself down, you were the twelfth man.

The way the injuries have been racking up, if he'd gone down with some boots he probably could have been.

• Like 1

Updating the draw live here...

Paris Saint-Germain VS Chelsea (FUCK SAKE)

Manchester City VS Barcelona

Bayer Leverkusen VS Atletico Madrid

Juventus VS Borussia Dortmund

Schalke 04 VS Real Madrid (massively easy draw for Ancelotti)

Shakhtar Donetsk VS Bayern Munich

Arsenal VS Monaco (hmm, Wenger might actually make the QFs this time...)

Basel VS Porto (aka the tie everyone will want to face the winners of in the next round)

• Like 2

At least Barca aren't quite so all-conquering these days. If Man City don't serve up another of their European Cock-Up Specials then they've got a fair chance.

Also, I may have to place a bet on David Luiz scoring against us (probably one of his 30 yarders).

Not to stoke the conspiracy fires, but in the rehearsal draw, Man City drew 'automatic bye to the final against Lincoln Red Imps and a 5-0 headstart'.

• Like 6