Football League Thread 14/15

METALMAN

• Admin
Bournemouth starting XI: Boruc, Smith, Elphick, Cook, Daniels, Ritchie, Surman, Arter, Pugh, Kermorgant, Wilson.
Bolton starting XI: Bogdan, Moxey, Ream, Dervite, Feeney, Walker, Bannan, Danns, M. Davies, Heskey, Le Fondre.

Game is on Sky Sports 1.

Wait are both Bournmouth and Watford Linekar's teams?

What an amazing Championship this must've been for him! :w00t:

Fantastic to see Bournmouth do it though and it'll be refreshing to have them and Howe in the league next year. Harry Arter looks like a tidy player too, one of the better Plastic Paddys to come around in a long time!

• Like 1

I was rooting for Bournemouth because of the underdog factor, and I'm glad to see that they'll almost certainly be going up. I'd like to see Brentford take the final promotion place, but in the likely event that they get edged out of the playoffs, I'd settle for anyone but Derby.

So, serious question. Which of the three do you back next season, Lineker? I mean, you'll want them all to do well but ultimately, do your loyalties lie with Spurs, or have you been waiting for one of the others to get promoted first? :shifty:

• Like 2

I was rooting for Bournemouth because of the underdog factor, and I'm glad to see that they'll almost certainly be going up. I'd like to see Brentford take the final promotion place, but in the likely event that they get edged out of the playoffs, I'd settle for anyone but Derby.

With a Russian billionaire backing them, can Bournemouth really be called underdogs?