The EWB 2014 Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

I'm just tracking the international league right now, I'll sort the rest this weekend. I was really let down by the whole Srar/Midget feud last year.

I'm just tracking the international league right now, I'll sort the rest this weekend. I was really let down by the whole Srar/Midget feud last year.

Surely I can't be blamed for the lack of competitiveness there. The lack of fight from Midget made me end up starting a feud with all of you :P

Toss in Dragsy and I think the international league may be complete. Good job foreigners.

I count eight minus Dragsy so I think you need one more foreigner.

I'm just tracking the international league right now, I'll sort the rest this weekend. I was really let down by the whole Srar/Midget feud being better than anything I did last year.

Surely I can't be blamed for the lack of competitiveness there. The lack of fight sheer amazingness from Midget made me end up starting a feud with all of you out of humiliation because I'll never be better than that Amazing Midget. He is so much better than Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Bill Cosby and all of those other people I drool over. :P

:blush:

• Like 1

Toss in Dragsy and I think the international league may be complete. Good job foreigners.

I count eight minus Dragsy so I think you need one more foreigner.

If that's the case, and Dragsy is playing this year, he may be grandfathered into League X. Or we find one more.