The EWB 2014 Fantasy Football Symposium

Maxx

I would like to toss my balls into the... place where balls go.

How important is last season's performance to league placement this year? Do playoff teams maintain their spot, or is it just all foreigners get the foreigners league and then the North Americans fill those two leagues?

Have you got a link to a previous year so I can have a look at the scoring system please?

EDIT:

Actually, is the following the scoring that was previously used?

Offense

Passing Yards: 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns: 7
Interceptions: -2
Rushing Yards: 10 yards per point
Rushing Touchdowns: 7
Receptions: 1
Reception Yards: 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns: 6
Return Touchdowns: 7
2-Point Conversions: 2
Fumbles Lost: -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD: 7

Kickers
Field Goals 0-19 Yards: 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards: 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards: 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards: 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards: 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards: -5
Point After Attempt Made: 1

Defense/Special Teams
Sack: 2
Interception: 2
Fumble Recovery: 2
Touchdown: 7
Safety: 10
Block Kick: 2
Points Allowed 0 points: 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points: 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points: 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points: 0
Points Allowed 21-27 points: -1
Points Allowed 28-34 points: -2
Points Allowed 35+ points: -4

Was just making it crystal clear that you North Americans fear being shown up (yet again) by someone who drafted Kellen Moore and kept him on the roster for weeks (plural) last season :P

I'm sorry. I couldn't understand you because of the fact that the Avs lost to a freaking eighth seed, the Aussies couldn't finish the group stage with even a single point, and that Kellen Moore looks like Sloth from The Goonies.

Sick call, Georgia. How are the Thrashers doing? And the Falcons? Well I guess at least they still exist. Does Rome even have a D1 school? I know Atlanta's got Georgia State, rock on, Sun Belt. Honestly, it's the land that sports has forsaken.

Sick call, Georgia. How are the Thrashers doing? And the Falcons? Well I guess at least they still exist. Does Rome even have a D1 school? I know Atlanta's got Georgia State, rock on, Sun Belt. Honestly, it's the land that sports has forsaken.

Hell yeah, Atlanta Dream! Second best record in the WNBA, top seed in the East, will not lose to Minnesota in the first round of the playoffs :shifty:

I still need someone to run the second league and the international league. Otherwise I'm just going to pick 11 people I want to play with and the rest of you can go screw :shifty:

International League is set at 10, we need one more North American and we can do a league of 10 and a league of 8, or find three more people for two 10 person leagues.

Let me go check last year's rosters to see who hasn't committed again. Then I'll go make GoGo sign up.