EWB Draft-Style Fantasy Premier League 2014-15 (Berober's League)

Berober

We got enough for two leagues? Looking forward to his, but with the draft have we got a certain amount of 'money', like with real fantasy football? Or can we just go with whoever is free until we have a team?

If its like other fantasy drafts there won't be a budget.

Right, I have some time to do this now, so here's the plan.

We have 19 signees so far, I would like one more and we can split the leagues 10-a-piece, which is ideal. So what I propose is that we work with what we've got, and separate everyone into two leagues of 9 and 10 and hopefully get one more player into the 9-man league. Otherwise, we run it with 9 and a bye week. If you have a preference for who you'd like to be in a league with, I'll do my best to accommodate it, but the bulk of the league sorting will be random.

All things going to plan we start drafting tomorrow/Monday. Sound good?

There's plenty of time for the draft really, Just do time limits and make lists of a preference of which player you want in order.

Okay, my players have been sent links and codes to join my league.

I want to thank Eddie for running the lesser league, and when his thread opens up, the other 9 people who are a part of this will be able to draft there.

OTHERWISE.

Gorka, DavidMarrio, Benkid, 9 to 5, Dan, Cymru, Jam, Rafa, Jimmy.

It's time to find out the draft order!

Time to hope and pray...