EWB Draft-Style Fantasy Premier League 2014-15 (Berober's League)

Berober

So, thanks to the wonderful random.org/lists, we have our draft order! Don't forget to sign up, but you have until we finish the draft to do so, since that's when I need to input the teams into the website. The draft order is...

• Rafa
  • Dan
  • Jimmy
  • Cymru
  • 9 to 5
  • Jam
  • DavidMarrio
  • Gorka
  • Benkid
  • Berober

Let Rafa go first, we all know he's going to be picking Tiote.

:shifty:

---

Okay, so rafa is up first. Since it's unfair to start the draft until he knows we've begun, the clock will start with Rafa's first pick. After that, we're going with a 24 hour pick time for the first two rounds, then 12 hours per pick for the first 11. After that, we'll drop it down to however quickly we have left for the remaining 5 bench picks.

Don't forget, we're going snake-style, so I will be picking #10 and then #11, followed by Benkid with pick #12 until we get back to Rafa, where he will have picks #20 and #21, etc...

The lights are on...

Grid%20Start%20Lights.gif

And away we go!

Nah.

Since it's unfair to start the draft until he knows we've begun, the clock will start with Rafa's first pick.

So the draft starts when you pick your first player. But from hereon, if you miss the deadline, you can still pick, but so can the next person on the clock.

Am I right in thinking I'm up because it's been 12 hours?

After that, we're going with a 24 hour pick time for the first two rounds, then 12 hours per pick for the first 11. After that, we'll drop it down to however quickly we have left for the remaining 5 bench picks.

Nop, after round 2 (not pick 2), it goes to 12 hours.