MMA Fighter You'd Be Most Afraid to Face in the Octagon Ever?

KAMALARAMBO

Bob Sapp is actually the most wrong answer. Dude would collapse and tap out a minute into it, even if he was doing the ass-kicking.

Good thing it probably wouldn't take him a minute to beat most of us into submission.

I will not hear a bad word about Bob Sapp. I would gladly fight him if it meant he got paid and could pay for other fighters medical bills, as he has done for many many years up until he retired.

As for afraid, I am solely in the camp of "all of them". I am tiny man, every last one (except Gazz) would crush me like a twig.

Edited by SRN
  • Like 2

Not that I am, or was, anywhere near the class of wrestler as most MMA fighters, but I was good enough that I could keep from getting too fucked up on the ground, so a dude like Tito Ortiz, Brock, or even Couture, so I'm not too scared there.

So, yeah, Tyson McFighty.

You couldn't.

I've rolled with BJJ black belts and they don't even have to try. They mess about with you for thirty seconds, completely and effortlessly shutting down everything you do, then there is a sudden blur and they're behind you, hooks in and the world is starting to go black.

And then you add in the possibility of punches, kicks and knees? No chance.

• Like 1

Tom Hardy counts right?

Joking aside Brock Lesnar, GSP and Royce Gracie. Lesnar would just throw big bombs and ground and pound the shit out of you, wouldn't fancy getting thrown around the ring or kicked in the head by GSP, and wouldn't like to have most of my limbs stretched by Gracie