The Sims

Benji

Even after he was repaired, the bastard did nothing but mess with the kids. Dishes need to be done? Too bad because I'm going to pick up the baby. Toddler trying to do some serious skilling with the fall boost and smark milk made by a sim wearing the thinking cap? Too bad, I'm giving it a bottle.

EA is streaming Sims 4 on twitch. Yesterday it was build mode wich i don´t care to much about, today it was some legit gameplay. Emotions look amazing. Just now we saw a super hungy vegetarian sim awkwardly eating a hotdog because there was no other food around while the girl next to her is just happily stuffing her mouth with a hotdog. :D

They seem to have a houre long brodcast every night right now.

I just got my PreOrder Key from simplycdkeys. It´s down to 25GBP/31,50€ over there right now. Unless history dos not repeaed itself this is a very good price for a sims game since they are a ton more price stabel than other PC releases.

Check back here thursday when i tell you that this game sucks and how i hate EA and will never buy from them again. >_>

I might just unlock it with a VPN later tonight. <_<

Edited by Herr Matzat

That and every other game released nowadays? If there's time between the game going gold and it's release then the team can do extra work on fixing things or whatever.

But I do look forward to Matzat once more announcing that EA is Hitler before swearing off them forever until Sim City 2 comes out or something and the whole cycle repeats.

• Like 6

I probably feel more comfortable knowing things can be fixed via patches then can't but I suppose you can always argue 'Why can't they fix it during bug testing?' or whatever. That and EA seems to use the first month of release as bug testing. At least it saves situations like No Mercy, though that's the only big incident I recall off the top of my head.

It´s good. Very much the Sims. The only bug i had by now is that the bride took of at her wedding for work and never was seen again at the ceremonie ruining the event. >_>

Excellent. Was worried for a second it was going to be very much Professor Layton.

Seems like you missed Sim City.