Destiny

Dan

Oh people complaining about it is absolutely more ridiculous. Bungie was always going to patch it out at some point.

But yeah, Queen missions are pointless now, none of the gear you can buy from her merchant is worth it.

The issue with the cave isn't exactly that it's a cheap way to get things done, and the community managers for Bungie - while not official employees still would've assumedly had the "company line" regarding it all - seemed to think it was in line with standards as they claimed that Bungie's only real guideline was that it shouldn't impact someone else's enjoyment of the game.. the issue lies in the fact that people were doing the cave because nothing else was rewarding them enough.

There's a list of things they claim they are going to do to essentially make this better - COMING SOON but lord knows how effective or when this will be.

Oh people complaining about it is absolutely more ridiculous. Bungie was always going to patch it out at some point.

The bigger crime is removing the ascendant material for dismantling the Queen's gear since that was pretty much the only use for it at the level that most people are doing these strikes. The cave is a similar example of saying "you can play the game, but only the way we want you to" that dilutes people's experiences.

There's no reason to believe that Bungie was "going to patch it out" when stuff like this is a staple of the genre that they are TRYING to identify with - and going so far as to nerf almost all of the caves respawn times is going a bit too far as well.

Is this worth getting for PS3? I am so biased when it comes to sci-fi games but I don't have the cash for a new gaming system. Is anyone even playing it on PS3? :(

I'm playing it on PS3!

I'm a little annoyed at them killing the treasure cave, but Irma not that big a deal in regards to my enjoyment of the game. I enjoy just chilling and killing aliens.

Me and Larz have been playing over this weekend, getting to level 20. I can agree about the whole lack of story thing, I have little clue as to what is going on, but I've been having fun running around killing stuff, getting loot etc. Had to laugh at the shaders they give you for getting to level 20, like pink and a tealy green. It's like wearing a tracksuit from the 80's.

I think Larz was saying that EWB has already been taken as a clan name, any other suggestions or is the fact that no one has made one or really made mention of doing so a strong indicator of no one caring about making one? :shifty: I'm purely interested for the sake of the related achievements.

• Like 1

Me and Larz have been playing over this weekend, getting to level 20. I can agree about the whole lack of story thing, I have little clue as to what is going on, but I've been having fun running around killing stuff, getting loot etc. Had to laugh at the shaders they give you for getting to level 20, like pink and a tealy green. It's like wearing a tracksuit from the 80's.

I think Larz was saying that EWB has already been taken as a clan name, any other suggestions or is the fact that no one has made one or really made mention of doing so a strong indicator of no one caring about making one? :shifty: I'm purely interested for the sake of the related achievements.

N7D?

Sooo, this is going on the shelf for a while . I picked up an exotic helmet today and now there's just no point to playing any more.

I don't want to trade it in because with the right updates I could totally get back into playing a few nights a week. But right now it's more or a less a tech demo for a great shooting engine.

• Like 2