Destiny

Dan

Yeah I'm probably trading this in at the weekend. You can get around £35 from GAME with their price match which would mean it only would have cost me a fiver and I've gotten dozens of hours out of it. I'll probably pick it up again when there's a lot more content out, but I can't justify having this gathering dust when everyone's raving about Shadow of Mordor.

• Like 1

I'm gonna add you when I remember, I'm level 25 so right now I'm just doing vanguard and crucible stuff go or slowly trying to upgrade to get my exotic fusion rifle

I'ma go ahead and assume you're finalfinally? If so, rad. I have a day off tomorrow and I'm going to play Destiny until my eyes bleed, hopefully get a few levels under my belt so I can actually join in on fun times if and when they happen.

Me and my friends finally managed to complete the raid for the first time. All I kept getting was ascendant shards and a sniper I had from doing part of the raid before.

Iron Banner starts today so that should be fun seeing how my gear does against others.

Smash crucible matches you should eventually get an engram hopefully.

If you level up your crucible rank and vanguard rank you'll be able to buy legendary weapons so play multiplayer and do the bounties, weekly, daily missions. If you are level 26 doing the raid with people too you'll get some legendary weapons and gear at certain check points.

• Like 1