Custom Belt Request Thread

Nick Adams

Would it be possible to do a belt based on this?

https://scontent-2.2914.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/p180x540/10256934_701386276564731_4505624005231338383_o.jpg

Remove the name "Lana Star" though.

Also if you could, Tag team titles, with a white strap and maroonish letters/logo

Unfortunately, I do not do exact replicas. Is there a fictional promotion you would like?

Quoting to get your attention...

How to you do the sewing/stitching on the strap? Is that something you can just quickly do with the program you use or do you really have to work for that?

Basically, you take the belt shape and inset it. You change the inset shape to only an outline, then make the line something other than simply solid. Extend out the sides beyond the boundaries of the image, and there you go. Once you emboss, it shows up pretty well.

• Like 1

So I started messing with more textures

ZNmS4wb.png

I can't really figure out why stuff keeps looking jagged. Scaled down you hardly notice though.

Would it be possible to do a belt based on this?

https://scontent-2.2914.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/p180x540/10256934_701386276564731_4505624005231338383_o.jpg

Remove the name "Lana Star" though.

Also if you could, Tag team titles, with a white strap and maroonish letters/logo

Unfortunately, I do not do exact replicas. Is there a fictional promotion you would like?

As a matter of fact there is, it's called Ladies of Australian Wrestling. I would like the LAW Outback Championship, and Outback Tag Team Championship

http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/ThatChizzle420/media/LAWLogo.jpg.html

Colors are unimportant

Edited by Wheelz316

United States Professional Wrestling
USPW World Heavyweight Championship
No logo as of now, the belt doesn't have to have the American flag on it, just Gold is fine.

If you could do this I'd be really appreciative.

And here you go:

The LAW Outback Championship

LAWChampionship.png

Let me know what belt template you would like for the tag team titles, and I will get right on it.

This is awesome! Exactly what I had in mind. If you can base the tag team titles off the TNA Knockout tag team titles that would be cool. or these http://www.vendettaprowrestling.com/main/amberwowchamp.JPG

Edited by Wheelz316

I'm going to keep making belts for practice till I'm happy with my efforts but since you're better at it right now I'm going to request you to do my couple belts.

You can already see my attempts at the Magnum Championship and the Women's Championship so you have an idea of what I'm looking for in those titles. The last title is the tag titles.

Name of Company:Queen City Wrestling

Name of Championship:QCW Tag Team Championships

Company Logo:I linked it in my request for the Heavyweight championship.

Additional text desired on championship:

Description of championship:The strap should be blue like the Heavyweight and Women's titles. Do whatever you feel like with the plates as long as it involves the logo.

Some small detail's of the other two belts. The Magnum championship is the only one with a strap that isn't blue. It's red. It's name is a tribute to Magnum TA. Do what you will with the shapes. I'm not attached to the shape of mine

The Women's title should involve a star shape/shapes and a silhouette of a woman. Strap is blue. Plates should be mainly silver/platinum with little gold mixed in.

Take your time. I don't need them very soon.

And here we have the:

LAW Outback Tag Team Championship

LAWTagTeam.png

awesome work! Would it be possible to reverse the ribbon colors with the text colors? So it says Outback Tag Team Wrestling Champion in pink, with gold background?

Edited by Wheelz316

• 2 weeks later...

That is awesome. So much better than I did. One question though. Why does the design carved into the gold fade out near the bottom of the main plate?