new player mafia signups

New to mafia? Or maybe just have a few games under your belt but want to learn the basics?

Perhaps you've stopped playing for a while and want to rejoin? Shake the rust off!

Rider wants you for newbie mafia!!

Sign up, will pick theme later but I can do any suggestions too! Roles will be basic, to help players get accustomed to what you'll see commonly, with some minor flair thrown in.

14 players max and come play with others at your skill level!

1. Gamesmaster

2. Forbes

3. Mick

4. Carbon

5. Dff

6. Tigerstyle

7. Lars

8. BYF

9. Nick

10. Owen

11. EWB's Best Wifey

12. Handpora

13. Pleather

14. Forky

Replacements

Hitman

Edited by EWB's Best Poster.

As the last couple of games have showed, I need to de-rust.

Plus I'll hopefully get to kill Mick. :shuriken:

:({):

• Like 1

Well, some have only a couple games under their belt, and maybe one or two are just trying to shake rust off. The whole board stopped for quite a while. I won't turn away anyone that actually wants to just get the basics down again.

I didn't mean it in like a mean way or anything, just genuinely curious. All's good in the hood!

I didn't take it that way either. Promise.

OK so it seems I could also convince EWBs best wifey to join as well. Her third game I think?

Feel free to murder her. Its the only way she'll learn.

Puts us close to a dozen.. I'll start a game set up, but like I said of there's a theme you guys like shout one out. You can also learn how aomeones idea for a game setup differ.

Personally, I like settings more than specifics, unless the theme is so broad its open for any claim.

For instance, if I was to make a walking dead theme, it's easier to guess who is who than if I make a zombie apocalypse game. But games like Sousas WWE game have called upon 50 years of wrestlers. That's pretty large pool to sift through.

So feel free to say "hey what about a..." And see what comes up!

Sousa's game was also full of Red Herrings. I mean, Reggie Brown as Obama? How the fuck could we not want to lynch someone like that? Or even G. Gordy Liddy (Sorry about that, by the way :shifty: ).

Though, I don't know jack about the Walking Dead, other than it involves zombies and there's this southern guy that's probably cool.

Sousa's game was also full of Red Herrings. I mean, Reggie Brown as Obama? How the fuck could we not want to lynch someone like that? Or even G. Gordy Liddy (Sorry about that, by the way :shifty: ).

Though, I don't know jack about the Walking Dead, other than it involves zombies and there's this southern guy that's probably cool.

That's how I feel about the Walking Dead. But I'd use the Walking Dead Wiki if that was the theme.

I can't say that I have a theme in mind at the moment. But if I come up with something I'll post it.