new player mafia signups

The only two themes I've had in mind where The Godfather and US Presidential Mafia.

Though I suppose a vanilla style mafia might work with players that are new or need a refresher; I've been involved with less than 5 mafia games (including the donator's exclusive Werewolf game, way the fuck back in the day, probably the first instance of that game on EWB), and before WWE, the last one I had I ran (Ah-Nold Mafia, which may get a more balanced sequel).

Well, some have only a couple games under their belt, and maybe one or two are just trying to shake rust off. The whole board stopped for quite a while. I won't turn away anyone that actually wants to just get the basics down again.

This is pretty much me, in a way...

In the time I was gone from the boards, I ended up changing how I think in general, which caused me to take a very... Analytical approach to Mafia. Which as Rider can say from seeing my play in A Thousand Angry Gods Mafia, has a massive tendency to explode in my face as town.... Violently. Especially when given bad info to work with by fellow townies.

Oh man I wish that was always the case. I once got yelled at while running a batman game for saying Bruce Wayne is batman

I wish I was joking.

I really wish I was.

Well pleathers stepping up too, so that makes 14!

Slight alteration on the game, but should go smoothly. I look forward to doing this setup.

I will be away at Bloodstock from Thursday until the following Monday - just a heads up.