[EWR] April 1997 - MASTERS Scenario (v1.0 DL)

zdOcnzl.jpg

So I had a whole thing written up about why this took so long and what changed and yadada, but then the message board bugged out on me and I lost it all, but whatever it doesn't really matter here. All that does matter is the data is released into the public for you all to enjoy! I'm sure that you will! Have fun!

April 1997 (v1.0) Data, Logos, and GFX (.rar file)

http://www.sharebeast.com/twec3f4ywioy

April 1997 (v1.0) PICS Pack (.rar file)

http://www.sharebeast.com/qptoo3ge4kv7

Custom Skin Preview:

1_zps36541aa7.jpg

2_zps2a2ee1ee.jpg

3_zps032f65a8.jpg

4_zpsf475b12d.jpg

• Like 3

This is mint! would be good if you could do one just before WCW went out of business

I was thinking about going all the way through th years at big moments. Not too hard to make changes, don't really have to add many workers. Just adjust stats and make sure gimmicks and dispositions are correct.

Next stop would be immediately after the Montrael Screwjob which is half a year away.

Sweet! Just realised that some workers don't have the correct nationalities (e.g william regal is down as an american). Also it would be cool to have a update when TNA just started as well around 2002. Did you do the pic pack your self?

Check this:

June 2002: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3k2r2oc0uoabta2/June%202002.zip

• 4 months later...

Good work on trying to get this as accurate as possible but I am noticing a LOT of things are still wrong. Here are some things that I have noticed.

• No relationship between The Hardy Boys
  • Hardy Boys should possibly have Friendship with Shannon Moore, Gregory (Shane) Helms, Joey Matthews and Steve Corino. The group worked together in local promotions that the Hardys ran.
  • The Nasty Boys had left WCW by April of 1997. Their last match in WCW is listed as March 1, 1997 at a house show. Prior to that they had only wrestled 2 matches in 1997 (Jan. 1, 1997 at a WCW Pro television taping). They ended up leaving WCW with (I believe Jerry Sags) got injured in a shoot with Scott Hall. He retired in late 1996 early 1997. Knobbs later returned to WCW as part of their hardcore division but that wasn't until 1999.
  • (As per above) Jerry Sags should be listed as a Non-Wrestler.
  • The Nasty Boys should be listed as inactive
  • From everything I have seen I believe by 1997 The Giant had distanced himself from the Dungeon of Doom. According to several sites I have seen he is only listed as a member through 1996.
  • Jacqueline should be a member of the Dungeon of Doom. She managed Kevin Sullivan until Bash at the Beach '97
  • John Tenta should be removed from Dungeon of Doom
  • Robert Eaton should be removed from the Blue Bloods. His last match as "Earl" Robert Eaton was in August of 1996. He quickly began feuding with his former blue blooded friends.
  • Remove Blue Bloods as a stable Keep them as a tag team.
  • Add Masahiro Chono to the game roster (unless I missed him). I don't see him. I am not great at stats so I wouldn't know what to put there. He should be on an open contract with WCW and touring with NJPW.
  • Add Masahiro Chono to the nWo as he joined in Dec. of 1996
  • Jeff Jarrett should be added as a member of the Four Horsemen. Jarrett joined in 1997 and stayed a member until he was kicked out in July of 1997.
  • Rename Big Bubba Rogers to Ray Traylor. He started wrestling under his real name as soon as he was kicked out of the nWo "contractually" by J.J. Dillon.
  • Remove "Big Bubba Rogers" from the Dungeon of Doom. He left them when he joined the nWo.
  • Remove Michael Wallstreet from the nWo. He was kicked out of the group by WCW Commissioner J.J. Dillon. Dillon said that Wallstreet and Big Bubba Rogers were not contractually eligible to join the nWo. As best I can tell this happened sometime late Jan. to early Feb. of 1997
  • Consider upping the talent of Bobby Heenan. He has long been considered the greatest color commentator of all time and 83 (though high) seems a bit low, but this may be a personal thing.

I've adjusted these things in my own game, and you may not be interested in correcting them, but I figured I would mention them just in case.

Edited by The Judas Factor

• 2 weeks later...