EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

Since it was down right after he got off work, which is when he usually gets on, I'm cutting him slack. If he hasn't picked by noon EST tomorrow then I will give him the Yahoo's best and he can change it whenever he gets back if he wants.

He already drafted a D so HBK gets RB Lamar Miller, best available per Yahoo. He can change that if he comes back in a reasonable amount of time.

Busch is on the clock!

Delanie Walker, TE, Tennessee

I was weighing in between him and Shorts. Ultimately decided I'd just roll the dice with Greg Olsen as the lone TE and play some schmuck in his spot when I get to his bye week, which isn't until late in the year. If one of Decker/Bowe/Shorts can put up big numbers for me as the #4 WR I think I'll be super happy with this group.

Wow, sorry I worked 50 fucking hours this week. I'll make sure to drop what the fuck I'm doing and make my pick next time. K thx.

Bunch of fucking babies. In the 14th fucking round too.

Gosh sure am glad I let you back in.

I will take RB Carlos "Frank Gore Insurance" Hyde and WR Kenny Britt.