EWBFF Brian Bosworth League

HC

Okay sorry guys I thought EWB was down. I cannot seem to access it through my internet and have to use my cellular data.

HBK no one was attacking you dude. We all know you work. Calm down the fourteenth round isn't a big deal and I did give you extra time and option to change your pick when you got back. No need to snap over nothing.

Busch is up right?

Someone named Kevin posted on the league page that he takes Justin Tucker.

Subject: Draft, I think it's nearly over but I still can't get EWB to load. I'll take Justin Tucker to wrap things up.
Edited by munky
  • Like 1

Alright! Well I'd like to thank everyone for being super awesome and quick pickers. Hopefully all that enthusiasm translates into an active, competitive league! I'm looking forward becoming the TWO TIME TWO TIME NXT-LEAGUE CHAMPION. NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT!?

As for Spanktooth, since the draft is now complete, he can get his kicker off waivers.