Okay, 8 of the 10 have signed up, so in the interest of making it a heck of a lot easier to figure out who is who, post your team name below!

Mine is Best Of The West, because I chose this year to name my two EWB teams by committee (for reference, my Brian Bosworth League name is Tate Of The Union :shifty:)

Okay, may as well get the ball rolling. Through the wonders of random.org, our draft list looks like:

1. Pepsi
2. Slogger
3. Berober
4. DFF
5. Thilla
6. DavidMarrio
7. Dragsy
8. TCO
9. Plubby

10. Dan

The accepted situation seems to be that Pepsi can pick when he likes, but once he does, we're on the clock. Good luck guys, and happy drafting! :)

I hope I don't end up regretting this if production drops but I have to take him.

Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos.

Also, I'm registered as The Gholston Express. Wooo, wooo! Chugga, chugga ... I'll leave now.

Edited by Pepsi Twist

and here we go, With the supposed "safe" pick.

Jamaal Charles, RB, Kansas City

Berober - Is on the clock, Shame EWB doesn't have a tagging function.