EWBFF League X

Maxx

They base fantasy points on total yards, not YPA. So treat him as like a WR4 who can catch 3 passes for 25 yards. Then it's gravy that he rushes for 39 yards (because of course he ends you up a yard shy of another point) too. Doesn't matter that it was on 16 attempts...that's still 8 points, and if he actually rushes for league average YPA (like on accident or whatever) then it's like 13 points. Mint!

Mike Wallace, WR, Miami Dolphins

and...

I LIED!

DARREN MOTHERFUCKING MCFADDEN, HB, OAKLAND RAIDERS!

RUN DMN RIDES AGAIN! FUCK YEAH! WOOOOO, I'M ON A HIGH BECAUSE WE BEAT DETROIT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, he'll be injured by Week 3, but I give no fucks, he can sit on the bench all year just because I love my real team name.

Vontay Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach, FB, Retirement Home?

And an IDP is great but we're midway through the draft and it kind of complicates it. I mean there's a certain sack monster I'll take in a heartbeat if we do add an IDP but it's a tad unfair.

The only way I can think to do this, would be to add two more roster spots for IDP, and then designate Round 19 and 20 for picking IDPs.

Damnit! Srar took my pick.

Vince Young's Legacy saw very little upside when it came to recouping after things didn't go his way, but I think we can recoup nicely from our target being taken by getting Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Carolina.