EWBFF League X

Maxx

It's a run on kickers, before the kicker round. Geez. If I don't medal in this, the world is fucked up.

A lawyer's daughter and a hotel heiress made their break in Hollywood by making sure the world saw them have sex. Fantasy Football's the least of our concerns. :shifty:

Edit: To be fair, I feel like the pool is getting fairly thin and there ain' gon' be no scraps waiting for He Who Picks Irrelevant (moi).

It's a run on kickers, before the kicker round. Geez. If I don't medal in this, the world is fucked up.

A lawyer's daughter and a hotel heiress made their break in Hollywood by making sure the world saw them have sex. Fantasy Football's the least of our concerns. :shifty:

Edit: To be fair, I feel like the pool is getting fairly thin and there ain' gon' be no scraps waiting for He Who Picks Irrelevant (moi).

Compared to what's left over in the 18 team league I'm in, you'll be sitting pretty with the Mr. Irrelevant pick.

I also select Rueben Randle, who was targeted by Eli Manning but the pass was underthrown and intercepted by a nearby corner.

:o One round early! God I hope I beat you again

It's draft time, why not talk a little shit?

I also select Rueben Randle, who was targeted by Eli Manning but the pass was underthrown and intercepted by a nearby corner.

:o One round early! God I hope I beat you again

It's draft time, why not talk a little shit?

And I believe I talked it right back (H)

It is only fitting that Vince Young's Legacy end with a pick for what may well be the future Vince Young (somewhat.) The final selection for Vince Young's Legacy is Sam Bradford, QB, St. Louis CK