EWBFF League X

Maxx

Until proven otherwise, you just don't trash talk 55 TDs.

Rodgers, Brees? Great QBs...but they didn't have the year Peyton did.

Hell, I could have Manning and Jay Cutler as my two QBs and probably beat every other QB tandem in this league.

You're in for a surprise this year if you think Peyton is getting more TDs than Brees this year. The Broncos had a cake walk last year against shitty defenses like New York, Oakland x2, Philly, Dallas, Washington, Jacksonville, and Tennessee. This year? Just some of the best defenses in the league - Seattle, San Francisco, Arizona, Cincy, and KC twice as usual. Oh and Eric Decker and his 10+ TDs are in New York.

Now look at the Saints schedule and they're playing some of the worst passing defenses from last year like Atlanta x2 (obviously), Minnesota, Dallas, Tampa x2, Detroit, and Green Bay.

So Peyton will get a modest 30 TDs this year and you can watch Brees get me about 45. :)

Edited by Lenny DYSItra

Alright, now that we're on the actual start day of the draft, I'll move us along this evening/tomorrow morning. Hopefully Lowerdeck shows up before then, really don't want to have to replace him.