The Hateful Eight

GoGo Yubari

It's exactly that one. He did a staged reading of it instead and I guess he changed his mind sometime over the last couple months.

The people in that staged reading, copied and pasted from Wiki:

Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Dern, Walton Goggins, Tim Roth, Michael Madsen, Kurt Russell, Dana Gourrier, James Remar, James Parks, Amber Tamblyn, Denis Menochet and Zoe Bell.

So a lot of the usual Tarantino people + James Remar and motherfucking Bruce Dern. We'll see if any of those change for the movie.

• Like 2

He was kind of silly to throw a hissy fit in the first place, but I'm happy he's making. I've still really enjoyed everything Tarantino's put out, and while I'm not ridiculously excited at the idea of another western, I'll definitely be watching, and I'm sure a trailer will kind of getting me pretty hyped as well.

He was kind of silly to throw a hissy fit in the first place, but I'm happy he's making. I've still really enjoyed everything Tarantino's put out, and while I'm not ridiculously excited at the idea of another western, I'll definitely be watching, and I'm sure a trailer will kind of getting me pretty hyped as well.

Yeah, this. I'm sure the trailer will have me psyched, but despite enjoying Django Unchained, I'm not really dying for him to return the genre. I'd like to see another modern film from him eventually - or something really out there, like Sci-Fi.

Yeah, Tarantino's a guy that could make any genre watchable in my opinion. I didn't see Django (it's on the list :shifty: ), but this will be a film I catch eventually. The idea of him doing an Invasion of the Body Snatchers-esque film has also intrigued me.