TEW2013: Real World Update: August 2014

Change Drew Galloway's default babyface gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Chris Hero's default heel gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Giant Bernard to a Non Wrestler.

DGUSA/EVOLVE Spoilers:

Change Drew Galloway to a babyface, No Gimmick Needed

Change Chris Hero to a heel, No Gimmick Needed.

*EDIT*

Remove Chris Hero from ROH

Add Trevor Lee to FIP as a heel, Cocky.

Edited by Y2JFan111

I'd make Tensai a retired wrestler.

Rename Ethan Page to Ethan Gabriel Owens in ROH (add an alter ego)

Remove Andrew Everett from ROH

Change Austin Aries' TNA contract to PPA and add him to Preston City Wrestling as a face.

Change Mr. Anderson's TNA contract to PPA and add him to Preston City Wrestling.

Check personality for Lionheart and edit his PCW contract to be a non-wrestler. (I think he is still recovering from the broken neck)

Edited by Fxhd
  • Like 1

TNA spoiler:

Remove Rhino from the Dixie Land stable, change to a babyface.

TNA Spoiler:

Add Jessicka Havok to TNA as Havok.

Add alter ego Havok for Jessicka Havok. Promotion: TNA, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Queen of Extreme.

Save the TNA spoliers until it happens on tv

Rename Ethan Page to Ethan Gabriel Owens in ROH (add an alter ego)

Change Austin Aries' TNA contract to PPA and add him to Preston City Wrestling as a face.

Change Mr. Anderson's TNA contract to PPA and add him to Preston City Wrestling.

Check personality for Lionheart and edit his PCW contract to be a non-wrestler. (I think he is still recovering from the broken neck)

regarding TNA talent, there set to written deals so it stops raids from other companies (like WWE/NJPW etc) even tho some talent do work the odd indy show here and there

Alex Shelley is iWGP Jr. Tag Team Champion with KUSHIDA, not Alex Koslov.

NJPW spoilers

Add Jeff Jarrett and Scott D'Amore to NJPW as heels, Cocky and add them to Bullet Club

damn sorry about that, i set old school heel for jeff jarrent and im assuming scoot d'amore will be a old school manager??

Edited by cpt.charisma

Np, I really don't know, I haven't seen the event myself but I doubt they will use him as a wrestler so yeah, that role seems fitting. One more spoiler.

Kazuchika Okada is the winner of the tournament

Edited by Fxhd

Rename Ethan Page to Ethan Gabriel Owens in ROH (add an alter ego)I

I wouldn't add Austin Aries and Mr. Anderson to PCW, they look to be one off appearances

Instead of making Lionheart a Non Wrestler, add a starting injury Broken Neck - 24 Weeks.

Add Prince Nana to ROH as a babyface, Staff Member. Check Color Commentator sometimes

Set Scott D'Amore as Jeff Jarrett's manager in NJPW

Check active in Europe for KUSHIDA

Uncheck active in Japan, Mexico and Australia for Tommaso Ciampa

Change Nigel McGuinness' status to Retired Wrestler

Set Veda Scott as Quinn Ojinnaka's manager in ROH

Change tag team Forever Hooligans (ROH) team type to Regular.

Edited by Y2JFan111

I wouldn't add Austin Aries and Mr. Anderson to PCW, they look to be one off appearances.

Add Prince Nana to ROH as a babyface, Staff Member. Check Color Commentator sometimes.

Aries cut a promo vowying to return.

Also, what's up with the Prince Nana add?

I wouldn't add Austin Aries and Mr. Anderson to PCW, they look to be one off appearances.

Add Prince Nana to ROH as a babyface, Staff Member. Check Color Commentator sometimes.

Aries cut a promo vowying to return.

Also, what's up with the Prince Nana add?

He was at the last set of TV tapings, on color commentary.

Add tag team Dangan Yankees with Masato Tanaka and Takashi Sugiura. Promotion: NOAH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low.

Does anyone have stats for Daisuke Ikeda?

Edited by Y2JFan111

Change Tron's Nationality to Northern Irish and based in to British Isles. Change default babyface and heel gimmick to Giant

Add Jason Mullen as an alter ego for Tron. Promotion: NXT, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Giant

Check active in Canada for Uhaa Nation

Change Shane Hollister's default babyface and heel gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Tomoaki Honma's NJPW gimmick to Old School Face

Harry Smith's alter ego Davey Boy Smith Jr and NJPW contract name Davey Boy Smith Jr needs a . at the end of Jr.

Change Harry Smith's alter ego Davey Boy Smith Jr.'s gimmick to British Bulldog. Increase Usage to 100%

Change Lance Hoyt's alter ego Lance Archer's promotion to NJPW, Usage to 100% and gimmick to Gaijin

Change tag team Killer Elite Squad (NJPW)'s experience to Medium

Remove Matt Hardy from ROH and The Kingdom stable

Change Matt Hardy's TNA gimmick to Old School Face

Add Go 2 Sleep to Katsuyori Shibata's moveset

Add MsChif to ROH as a babyface, Goth

Change Justin Credible's PJ Polaco alter ego's usage to 50%

Add Tempest as an alter ego for Devon Storm. Promotion: TNA, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Maniac

Add Chainz as an alter ego for Brian Lee. Promotion: WWE, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Biker

Change Trevor Murdock's default heel gimmick to Redneck

Change Trevor Lee's default babyface gimmick to Cocky Face and default heel gimmick to Cocky

Change Trevor Lee to a babyface in PWG, Cocky Face

In Rob Terry's TNA contract set mask to New.

Add moveset for La Sombra:

Moonsault.

ICW-UK Spoiler:

Grado and Colt Cabana are the new ICW Tag Team Champions.

Add Colt Cabana to ICW-UK as a babyface, Fun Babyface.

DGUSA/EVOLVE Spoilers:

Change Drew Gulak to a babyface, Legitimate Athlete

Change Johnny Gargano to a babyface, Old School Face

Remove Su Yung from the Premier Athlete Brand stable

Remove Su Yung as the manager of Trent?, Tony Nese and Caleb Konley.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Change JT Dunn and David Starr to babyfaces, Cocky Face in FIP. Remove Trina Michaels as their manager

Import Teddy Stigma from TheWho's database. Add to FIP as a heel, set Trina Michaels as his manager.

Does anyone have stats for Mr. A, Eddie Graves, Jonny Vandal, Mister Saint Laurent, Maxwell Chicago or Daisuke Ikeda?

Edited by Y2JFan111

Does anyone have stats for Mr. A, Eddie Graves, Jonny Vandal, Mister Saint Laurent, Maxwell Chicago or Daisuke Ikeda?

Is Mr. A a typical manager/bodyguard/occasional wrestler type?

As for the rest I have added them to my database and I'll PM cpt.charisma with a copy so he can import them in.

• Like 2

Is Mr. A a typical manager/bodyguard/occasional wrestler type?

As for the rest I have added them to my database and I'll PM cpt.charisma with a copy so he can import them in.

Yeah, he seems to be a generic Mr. Huges type bodyguard from what I've seen.

Great stuff, thanks a lot! :)

Add Dos Caras Jr. to AAA

Add Ricochet to AAW as a babyface, High Energy

Increase Nicho el Millonario's alter ego Psicosis (Mask)'s usage to 50%

Change Glenn Jacobs WWE gimmick to Authority Figure. Possibly change to Semi Active Wrestler in WWE contract?

Edited by Y2JFan111

Rename Dave Moralez to Dave Mastiff

Add Greg Lambert, Joel Allen, April Davids, Alex Cyanide, Danny Hope, Dave Mastiff, El Ligero, Johnny Moss, Jonathan Gresham, Keith Myatt, Mark Andrews (Welsh) as Mark Andrews, Mike Holmes, Robbie Dynamite, Uhaa Nation, Voodoo and Zack Gibson to PCW

Remove Awesome Kong, Bob Holly, D-Lo Brown, Michael Elgin, Carmel Jacobs, Kay Lee Ray, Rebecca Jayne, Sam Bailey, Zack Sabre The Steiners, The Young Bucks and Vader from PCW.

Edited by Fxhd

In a previous post I said to remove Su Yung from Premier Athlete Brand stable and remove as the DGUSA/Evolve manager of Caleb Konley, Tony Nese and Trent? If you have done so Add her back to the stable and as their manager in DGUSA/Evolve. I was mistaken in my previous post.

Add Dave Moralez as an alter ego for Dave Mastiff. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Man Beast

Add Jesus Rodriguez to PWS

Increase tag team Yankee Two Kenju (BJW) and Yankee Two Kenju (K-DOJO) experience to Good. Change Yankee Two Kenju (K-DOJO) team type to Regular

Rename tag team redDRagon to reDRagon. Increase experience to Medium. Set formed to 2012

Add tag team The Kingdom with Adam Cole and Mike Bennett. Promotion: ROH, Team Type: Occasional, Experience: Low

Add tag team reDRagon (NJPW) with Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly. Promotion: NJPW, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Medium, Finisher: Chasing The Dragon

Add tag team The Kingdom (NJPW) with Adam Cole and Mike Bennett. Promotion: NJPW, Team Type: Occasional, Experience: Low

Add tag team Yankee Two Kenju (NOAH) with Isami Kodaka and Yuko Miyamoto. Promotion: NOAH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Good.

Once Daisuke Ikeda has been imported from TheWho add tag team Mohammed Brothers with Daisuke Ikeda and Mohammed Yone. Promotion: NOAH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Uncheck active in Australia, Europe and British Isles for Abyss

I would leave things like this due to the way the game can't really handle imports in a realistic way. While obviously we don't know the future there's nothing to suggest he wouldn't do a show for someone like PCW if he didn't work for TNA. In game, it's very difficult to convince someone to go to an area they're not marked before the game starts as being active in, in reality it's much easier than "BE A HUGE PROMOTION!" or getting lucky with a random event.