TEW2013: Real World Update: August 2014

Remove Adam Mercer and Judas Devlin from NXT.

EDIT

Add J. Diesel to The House of Truth stable in ROH (if there isn't one make one with Truth Martini and Jay Lethal as major members and Seleziya Sparx and J. Diesel as minors) and add him to the TV Championship storyline in a minor role, alligned with Lethal, Martini and Sparx.

Edited by Fxhd

Add Drew Galloway to Wrestling.IE

Add Hugo Savinovich to AAA as a babyface, Staff Member.

*EDIT*

Change Eddie Kingston to a babyface in AAW

Add Candice LeRae to AIW as a babyface, Girl-Next-Door

Add Cliff Comton to AIW as a heel, Cocky

Make Mr. A's default babyface and heel gimmick Monster. Add to DGUSA/Evolve as a heel, Bodyguard

Set Mr. A as Su Yung's manager in DGUSA/Evolve and also set Su Yung as Mr. A's manager. Add to the Premier Athlete Brand stable

Add Eddie Graves to FIP as a heel, Old School Heel. Set Trina Michaels as his manager

Add tag team Savages with Eddie Graves and Teddy Stigma. Promotion: FIP, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low

Add Mister Saint Laurent to FIP as a heel, Old School Manager

Set Mister Saint Laurent as the manager of Chasyn Rance in FIP

Add Jonny Vandal to FIP as a heel, Old School Heel. Set Trina Michaels as his manager

Add Maxwell Chicago to FIP as a babyface, Old School Face

Change Daisuke Ikeda's default babyface and heel gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Add Daisuke Ikeda to NOAH as a babyface, No Gimmick Needed

Add tag team Mohammed Brothers with Daisuke Ikdea and Mohammed Yone. Promotion: NOAH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low

Rename Mr. A to Apollyon

Add Mr. A as an alter ego for Apollyon. Promotion: DGUSA/Evolve, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Bodyguard

Add Apollyon to NYWC as a heel, Monster

Change Apollyon's Favored Role Wrestler to Usually and Manager to Sometimes

Add tag team Apollyon & Bill Carr. Promotion: NYWC, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low.

Add move set for Daisuke Ikeda:

Death Valley Bomb.

Add move set for Maxwell Chicago:

Tequila Sunrise.

Big thanks to TheWho for supplying stats for Mr. A, Eddie Graves, Jonny Vandal, Mister Saint Laurent, Maxwell Chicago and Daisuke Ikeda!

Edited by Y2JFan111

- PWInsider reports that indie wrestling star Willie Mack will begin working for WWE soon after finishing up the signing process.

We noted back in May that Mack was reportedly offered a WWE developmental deal at the same time Kevin Steen was.

So keep Willie in NXT.

EDIT

Change Eric Anthony's and Colin Cassady's styles to entertainers.

EDIT

Add a starting injury for Raymond Rowe: Broken Lower Arm, 100 weeks

Remove the dating relationship between Britani Knight and Sterling James Keenan

Add a loyalty/friendship relationship between Kevin Steen and Steve Austin.

Edited by Fxhd

Add Dos Caras Jr. to AAA as a babyface, Tecnico

Rename Dos Caras Jr. in AAA to La Patrón

Add La Patrón as an alter ego for Dos Caras Jr. Promotion: AAA, Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Tecnico

Change TNA Impact Wrestling to Wednesday Night.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Did Knight and Keenan split up or why should the relationship be removed?

And why should there be a loyality or (strong) friendship relationship between Steen and Austin? Because Austin gave Steen some advice? It's only advice, Austin didn't train Steen or helped him get his contract with WWE.

Did Knight and Keenan split up or why should the relationship be removed?

And why should there be a loyality or (strong) friendship relationship between Steen and Austin? Because Austin gave Steen some advice? It's only advice, Austin didn't train Steen or helped him get his contract with WWE.

I don't think they ever dated tbh. Graves has a daughter.

They tweet each other often and i thought it was an OK thing to have, I mean Austin does seem happy Steen got his contract.

Even friendship is too much. Steve Austin's not going to get pissed off if the two of them worked for WWE and they released Kevin Steen, and vice-versa.

If you add a new relationship every time you see two wrestlers interact with one another, it renders the entire game unplayable.

Thats why I'd argue not to even bother with friendships, in most cases there are too many and AI will remove them early on, I'm not against strong friendships that border on loyalty but in most cases even then they are pointless, for example I'd rate Hero and Castagnoli as a strong friendship/loyalty but in reality there wasnt any uproar when Hero got released was there, same with Punk and Cabana.

EDIT

If she is in your database set December to Out of the Business

Edited by TheWho87

I've re-added CHIKARA and filled in a few blanks on their roster, but there's anybody have stats for the new debuts?

Chikara is already back on the game, and im pretty sure the boys have already given me all the new guys to add

Remove the starting injuries of Eric Anthony and KC McNight if they are still active in the game.

Add a tag team in NXT between Scott Dawson (KC McNight) and Dash Wilder (Steven Walters) - The Mechanics, low experience, Rednecks gimmicks

Add a tag team in NXT between Buddy Murphy (Matt Silva) and Wesley Blake - Murphy and Blake, low experience, Thrill Seekers gimicks

Recall Joey Matthews, Jamie Noble, Dan Engler, Darrick More, Ryan Tran to the WWE main roster.

Send Sin Cara to NXT and add a tag team between him and Kalisto, low experience.

EDIT

Remove the starting injuries of Paul Wight and Mark Henry

Increase Heath Slater's pop to around lower midcarder-midcarder level

Rename Wesley Blake to Cory Weston

Remove the WWE #9 starting storyline

Add Ric Flair to WWE under PPA, babyface Legend..

Also, I know it's overdue and she will probably not wrestle after SummerSlam, but how about making Stephanie McMahon a semi-active wrestler?

Edited by Fxhd

I've re-added CHIKARA and filled in a few blanks on their roster, but there's anybody have stats for the new debuts?

Chikara is already back on the game, and im pretty sure the boys have already given me all the new guys to add

To the best of my knowledge everyone has been added besides Prakash Sabar, Argus, Lithuanian Snow Troll and Create-A-Wrestler II. Does anyone have stats for them?

Add Mr. Azerbaijan to WIF! as a heel, Masked Wrestler

Change Mr. Azerbaijan's default babyface gimmick to Fun Babyface and default heel, CHIKARA and WIF! gimmick to Masked Wrestler

Change Proletariat Boar of Moldova's default heel, CHIKARA and WIF! gimmick to Masked Wrestler

If Prakash Sabar gets added to the data create CHIKARA stable Bloc Party with Mr. Azerbaijan, Prakash Sabar and Proletariat Bear of Moldova

Add tag team Bloc Party with Mr. Azerbaijan and Proletariat Bear of Moldova. Promotion: CHIKARA, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low

If Prakash Sabar is added to the data, add tag team Bloc Party II with Mr. Azerbaijan and Prakash Sabar. Promotion: CHIKARA, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low

Change tag team Los Ice Creams promotion to CHIKARA

Add Steven Walters to NXT under a developmental contract as Dash Wilder. Heel, Redneck

Add Dash Wilder as an alter ego for Steven Walters. Promotion: NXT, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Redneck

*EDIT*

Change Spike Dudley's default babyface gimmick to Extremist

Set stable Los Perros Del Mal debut to 2004

Lower Trent?'s TNA alter ego Greg Marasciulo's usage to 50%, Gimmick: Dudebuster

Add Ace Vedder as an alter ego for Trent? Promotion: TNA, Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Dudebuster

Rename Guillermo Rodriguez to El Hijo de Dos Caras. Set Mask to Weak. Add to IWRG as a babyface, Tecnico.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Rename Mr. A to Apollyon

As in this Apollyon, if I had known that I'd have said he was in my database already, time to remove Mr. A.

On another note you can change the WWE logo from the scratch to the network one for the next pic pack update they officially changed over today.

Edited by TheWho87

Rename Mr. A to Apollyon

As in this Apollyon, if I had known that I'd have said he was in my database already, time to remove Mr. A.

On another note you can change the WWE logo from the scratch to the network one for the next pic pack update they officially changed over today.

That's the one. Sorry about that!

Remove Mr. A and import Apollyon from TheWho's database. Add Mr. A as an alter ego. Usage: 100%, Promotion: DGUSA/Evolve, Gimmick: Bodyguard

Add to DGUSA/Evolve as a heel, bodyguard. Set as Su Yung's manager and add to the Premier Athlete Brand stable

Check Manager Sometimes

Make default babyface and heel gimmick Monster

Add to NYWC as a heel, Monster

Add tag team Apollyon & Bill Carr. Promotion: NYWC, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low.

AAW Spoiler:

Heidi Lovelace is the new AAW Heritage Champion. Remove the title's gender restrictions.

Edited by Y2JFan111